The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2005, 03:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ok Fess Up...Who put their balls all over Dan's hooch?
Bob k

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2005, 10:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 

Bob I am not worried about the balls, it's the tinsel, lights, and pine trees. I was expecting a visit from the physo-bi%$h from hell this evening and all the decorations might scare her away. She's the only one I can talk to and feel sane at the same time.

The green eyed lass did do a good job in decorating the place though. Look there a little elf hanging on trying to make it with a reindeer.

Sure is quiet in here tonight, think I'll play some old R & B on the box. Lets see, how about some Johnny Ace. Now I'll pour me a bit of the Irish while I wait for anything to happen.

Any day above ground is a good day
Old 12-21-2005, 06:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Things have been real quiet around here lately.....Curtis is too busy tryin' to wear it out. Gracie's keep tellin' Curtis the ceiling needs painting. Travs been shoveling his mom-in-laws driveway for the millionth time. and it looks like the green eyed lass has abandoned her post behind the bar......Hand me that bottle of scotch
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-21-2005, 08:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Bob K.

Now we can have that one on one therapy session you badly need.

Now, tell me Bob. How do you feel about being a Polish Cop?
It must be hard being different from everyone else, so tell me just how do you deal with your inferiority complex?

Keith
Old 12-21-2005, 10:03 AM

Bob,

Actually, what I keep telling him is that the headboard needs painting. That way, it will better coordinate with the ceiling, and it will keep him from going bald (no great risk) from snagging his hair in the splinters.

Dan,

Will black leather teddies suffice? I also have a pair of lace-up black leather shorts that I ride in during the warmer months, if you like.

How about a shot of Jack Black, while I play some Jack Black on the jukebox. Hmmm... let's hear Tenacious D's "Kielbasa"... fits the mood, I'd say...
Old 12-21-2005, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
(As the Polish cop lays down on the bar) It all started when I was born (being Polish by injection only) all I heard was Polish jokes.....In parochial school I couldnt keep my fingers out of my nose (hence the joke "How do you break a Polocks fingers.....Punch him in the nose) Then there was the Army. I was sitting in a bar watching the 11:00 news and they showed this guy attemping suicide. The guy sitting next to me wanted to bet me 5 bucks he would jump, so I bet him and sure enough he jumped.....The guy said to me I cant take your money because I watchd the 6;00 news and he jumped.....I said so did I but I didnt think he would do it again.....So I paid him.
Being a Polish cop was the toughest... The hardest part was the name tag, so I had another one made that said "Joe Mama" which gained me a ton of respect. Now that I'm getting close to retirement I feel the strong need for counciling so thats why I'm lying here on the bar while Dan pours shooters down my throat
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-21-2005, 03:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Bob,

I had a guy in my section in the Army, Margeleski, a Polish Jew, I told him one time I really felt sorry him, and he said why, so I told it must be a real bummer, being a Jew and Polish. He gave me the dirtest look, made my day.

Keith
Old 12-21-2005, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
My mother was Italian so I heard all the jokes
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-22-2005, 07:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 

OK, I left the bar the other night with visions of sugar plums and naked girls filling my head. I waited for the Physo-Bi*&h form hell to show up at my cardboard dwelling. She arrived in the early AM, took one look at my quarters with all the decroationand proceeded to rip it and me apart, ended up in sick bay with a nasal hemorrhage.Tis a fine time to be on the street.

Keith, where's your office, I am sending her to you for help. Let me know when Bob will be their, she's French, so they should get along just fine.

Gracie darlin' you melt my cold Irish heart. By all means yes, yes. And don't forget the whip.

Since I have to save my money to buy a new dwelling, I'll have a Brew 102 (old badge #.) Someone play some country.

Any day above ground is a good day
Old 12-22-2005, 08:01 AM

Dan,

That'll teach ya not to purchase a new home in suburban Atlanta. One gentle breeze, and the duct tape & liquid nails give way.

I've contacted the Whirlpool Corporation. Figure since they donate a range and a fridge to every new Habitat home, they can donate the shipping cartons to you. Then, you'll be equipped to entertain guests (it is the holiday season, after all).

Some tunes would be nice... how about Kenny Loggins' "Celebrate Me Home"...

Let's drink a toast to your stylish new digs... Jameson's or Bushmill's?