The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2005, 08:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy
Its your car and your CD player so you can play whatever you want from Paco's house to Psyco Mtn. Our mission is to convince these southerners that they have to accept the fact that they lost the war and get on with their life.
Paco
Bring the chips with you.....If we cant figure out what to do with em, we'll put some of Sid's Vietnamese hot sauce on the chips and eat the damn things.

Bob K
PS
Andy bring the CD with you....we can put it on continuous play for the Saturday night party.......If you have a CD with Yankee-Doodle-Dandee......Bring that also

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2005, 08:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Card (Poker) lessons for John and Paco
2 of a kind......no good
3 of a kind...... sucks
4 of a kind......aint for $hit
All cards with the same funny little symbols....you lose no matter what.
All cards. that have the same numbers like you were counting on your fingers....You have to buy everybody a round od drinks
All cards with with the same funny little symbols and counting on your fingers.....loss of all the money you have on the table.

Best Hand
Kangaroo straight......Example: 2 diamonds, 4 clubs, 7 hearts, 10 spades, Queen hearts,

Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Doc.2/47

Lost?
What better way is there ta make y'all let your guard down than to make y'all think the war's over?The South has a truly impressive psy-ops team.
Well,wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise...
Old 02-06-2005, 06:29 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Catching up

I left last thursday morning to go to the hunting lease and set up corn feeders for wild hogs, then on to Brunswick, Ga to meet shrimp boat and pick up fresh wild atlantic shrimp. Have 10 lbs reserved for Gumbo and general grilling and peel and eat.

Jerry D. I misplaced my cell phone with your number and have not located it yet, I apologise for not calling. As I passed through Nahunta there is a big smoker manufacturer there, LT and I may come back soon and see about one of their smokers.

Psyco Mountain is 85 miles north of Atlanta. I will post directions later on during the month of April.

POKER?? Gee Whiz guys I never played the game, would you teach me too?? Sounds like a fun game. All we played in SOG was Hearts and maybe some solitare.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid
Sit next to me.....show me your cards.....I'll tell you exactly what to do.......Trust me.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Talked with some of the Mountain Boys

This afternoon, They were all at woodys house for a superbowl party. They said not to worry, They would be glad to teach us how to play poker. Something about a pair of Colts beating 4 aces.

Oh Yes, I forgot, The Psyco Vets Store will be open. Will check on the cost of a single side psyco vets flag tomorrow. I have psyco vets coozies for all attendees.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Smart bunch of friends ya got there.....Now pull up a chair and deal......I can see it now. retirement is right around the corner
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 02-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Doc.2/47

Re:feral hogs.
Fella over in E. Tenn. killed a 900lb. boar with a pack of dogs and a hunting knife.Pics. on tndeer.
Looks alot like a rhino in a hog suit.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default yes,...

...I took the keys from Andy,...

...more like 58 miles into the ride which lasted 38 minutes behind John, he changes lanes like he's been driving a hack for 20 years in the Bronx,...

...PACO DO NOT RIDE WITH ANDY, HE NEEDS HIS EYE GLASS SCRIPT RENEWED EVERY 30 DAYS, AND IT EVEN COMES WITH A WARNING NOT TO RIDE SHOTGUN WITH HIM, IT IS POSTED ON EVERY BILLBOARD SIGN IN MASS., AND IT'S STARTING TO APPEAR EVEN WEST HERE IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,...

...still hashing it over, but I'm still gonna try to make it, phuck the divorce stuff, if she's leavin', she's gonna pay, but I will miss her, hummmm

..."thank God, and greyhound she's gone"....................., but seriously, I'll fly down, and call John if I can make it, willo not be bringing firearms this time as we didn't get to go 4 legged hog huntin last year, besides, somebody's got to keep an eye on you dogs,...

...AND IFIN' i MAKE IT, YALL' TELL LANNY IF HE TRIES TO STEAL MY PHUCKIN SLEEPIN BAG THIS YEAR, I'LL GUT HIM,............

...does MM still have the camper trailor on the Toyota parked there, I got dibs,...

...arrives ,flt 817 delta arrives in Alt at 1:38 pm 21 April, $ 421 round trip,...
...leave, flt 245 Delta leaves 7:29pm 25 April,......

...John, are you working that day,21 april, or do I get to rent a car,...............................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 02-06-2005, 03:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Sid : see ya' next time your thru then I was just figuring you had lots of shrimp you needed to put on Ice no problem!