The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2002, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default I`ve Had A Bellyful

The media,etal, calling this asshole killer of inocents a sniper is an insult.He wouldn`t make a pimple on a SNIPER`S ass!

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2002, 01:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I agree!

He is a madman murderer period. He should be taken out with a "real snipers" slug.

It doesn't really make me angry because they just can't come up with a better term but to the fine men who were snipers in the true sense and sacrificed themselves for our country, the word does seem to be misused.

Keith
Old 10-22-2002, 01:12 PM

Hey I know Hardcore could come up with a real good name for this creep. Hey Hardcore - give it shot (oops wrong verbage).

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-22-2002, 01:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Easy now Griz.....

...no one ever accused the media or their various and assorted ?experts? of having a clue as to what they are yakking about let alone calling anything correctly or properly. The butcher is a butcher and he just happens to use a weapon that is chambered to .223. I?m not so sure my reference to the butcher as a ?shooter? is correct. I?d say ?bushwhacker? but that would insult my Civil War Missouri ancestors. So if I feel compelled to accept anything the media labels about anything I remind myself that it would be more meaningful if I go outside at night and open my mouth and let the moon shine down. At least I?d feel better as having done something productive.

Scamp
Old 10-22-2002, 01:45 PM

scamp,

I got that one!! Yea - let the moon shine down ! Yep I got that one.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-22-2002, 03:13 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Sniper?

There was a guy on Fox last night that said the average distance this guy is shooting from is under 80 yards. A man size target at that range with an M-16/AR-15 is no damn sniper, especially when no one is shooting back. All these people talking about military training could be right but it sure isn't necessary. Anyone else remember shooting squirrles with a .22 when you were a kid?
He is remarkable for his ability to run away without getting caught. I'd call him the "Shoot and scoot".

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 10-22-2002, 04:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I never had in any formal sniper training.

But, as a hunter and born raised and shooting guns, 80 yards that ain't a long shot at all in a rested stable condition. Yep. he's an illegal bushwacker, not even a shooter. 80 yards, thats all! With a good rest at 80 I could hold 25 cent - 50 cent circle easy, and I learned all that shooting squirrels.

He's a dirt bag! That's all there is to it.

Keith
Old 10-22-2002, 05:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default odd, but...

...when we were kids, my brother, and I took turns shooting pennies at 50', and the object was to see who could hit the head the best,...
... 50 feet, or 50 yards, it's no different, esp with a .223, small bullet, larger grain for charge, he could be shooting at 200 with a .22 just as deadly ...
... but he seems to have the edge of the woods down with his escape set in place on the interstate...
...He's starting to give in now as he has communicated, and that to me is the first step in his demise, he wants attention, and he's been so "good" up to now, that he has stifled law enforcement, and he's now leaving bread crumbs for his trail...
...the tarot card, the phone call,... all an attempt in calling the world to "look at me", and now the news is old, and repetitive, he's bored with himself, and must continue on in his quest to be caught, and 'infamous", or dead...
...He's just a coward with a piece of iron, would not elavate him to the level of "bushwacker", more like "wantsumtintowacker"...

...Has anyone seen Richard Simmons lately???

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-22-2002, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default God help us if he's a Vet.

Especially a VN Vet. I'll show him my sniper talents with an M-60 and a full belt myself if he is.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:24 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default I am with Andy

I believe this person is much younger than a Vietnam Vet..

Curtis believe you are right.....