Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2009, 11:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Prominent (muslim) Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife

Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife

By Gene Warner
News Staff Reporter

Orchard Park police are investigating a particularly gruesome killing, the beheading of a woman, after her husband -- an influential member of the local Muslim community -- reported her death to police Thursday.

Police identified the victim as Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37. Detectives have charged her husband, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, with second-degree murder.

"He came to the police station at 6:20 p.m. [Thursday] and told us that she was dead," Orchard Park Police Chief Andrew Benz said late this morning.

Muzzammil Hassan told police that his wife was at his business, Bridges TV, on Thorn Avenue in the village. Officers went to that location and discovered her body.

Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light.

The killing apparently occurred some time late Thursday afternoon. Detectives still are looking for the murder weapon.

"Obviously, this is the worst form of domestic violence possible," Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said today.

Authorities say Aasiya Hassan recently had filed for divorce from her husband.

"She had an order of protection that had him out of the home as of Friday the 6th [of February]," Benz said.

Muzzammil Hassan was arraigned before Village Justice Deborah Chimes and sent to the Erie County Holding Center.

http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/578644.html

It is my hope that, like many women that marry young in this country, more muslim women discover freedom and the ablity to make their own decisions. Growing up should not be a death sentence especially here.

Joy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 01:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default No way,...

...No way,...

...They are such a peaceful , fun loving group that could never do something as gruesome as a beheading, especially to a meek, and defenseless woman, his wife no less,...

...and on a side note, an OP isn't worth the paper it's printed on, except to catch up to someone later on, and "bring them In" ,...

...a .44 would have worked better, and she'd still be here,...

...but let's see how the rest of the "faith" condones his actions, and which way they will discredit her for wanting to divorce him, blah, blah,...

...And now he becomes the burden of the system, room, and board, and 3 squares for the rest of his life,...

...Does he still get 72 virgins?,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 02-13-2009, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light." So, how's that working out for you, Scooter?

This story is a late-night comedian's gold mine!!

"So we're only gonna charge this raghead only with second degree murder, because she was so ugly."

"We're having trouble with this investigation, since we can't find the murder weapon." Pick a kinife, Scooter, just about any of them will do.

"Why don't we just return the favor? Can anybody find a knife?"

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-13-2009, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

All I can say is; good thing I ain`t a muslim cause if`n I lopped off the head of every woman who ever filed divorce papers on me I`d be a`sittin along side of Charlie Manson...

Peace,Griz
Old 02-13-2009, 02:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Seatjerker,...

Liked your realistic take on: "OP"s.

Hell,...even judges must realize that if someone is so-damn-nuts that an Order of Protection
is EVEN needed,...such is absolutely worthless.

Also, even idiots or morons know that know full well that a whole stack of such papers could
never stop some whacked-out nut from doing whatever a whacked-out nut wants to do.

Still, think a .44 a-tad-bit bulky for a little lady to stash for such intimate moments with mate?
Believe her emptying the magazine of a small .25 Automatic point blank, would do just as well.

Neil

P.S. S-J,
Thought Wonderful Peace Loving Muslims only beheaded Infidels?
Guess America's Muslims are now starting to get: "Fair & Balanced"?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scout,...

...We must not take this lightly as yes, I'm sure a lot of late night folks will set a fine example of how not to be a good husband, and make terrible jokes at this woman's expense, BUT,...

...I'm sure that the knife, or his instrument of love shall turn up, hopefully, between a few of his ribs, but that would be too quick and easy,...

... I'd say 4 stakes, some rope, and honey, along the red ant piles down your way would work for me,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 02-13-2009, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil,...

...It would be nice if all this "what's good for the goose" had a major trickle up effect now wouldn't it,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 02-13-2009, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuloi View Post
All I can say is; good thing I ain`t a muslim cause if`n I lopped off the head of every woman who ever filed divorce papers on me I`d be a`sittin along side of Charlie Manson...
.... and I think both our knives would be rather dull!! Been there, done them too.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-13-2009, 02:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I'll save a couple of fire ant beds jsut for this POS. Even have a bottle of sweet sauce I'll donate...............

Old 02-13-2009, 03:31 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

This guy would've done so much better with a pocketful of quarters, and jukebox playin' "Our D-I-V-O-R-C-E becomes final today" or how about "It's cryin' time again, you're gonna leave me" Oh silly me, my memory fails me. We're the pagans. With the strangest ways of getting over a break up.

Well Mama finally got the courage to stand up. Good for her. She didn't die a coward. Salute

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."