The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2002, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy "political-doctor" Bush To The Rescue?"

?POLITICAL-DOCTOR. BUSH TO THE RESCUE??

?Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Worry Bush?, are the first five words that appear in a news piece on how the President is concerned about soaring insurance rates for doctors!

Well, first off, is this really a conflict over waning profits, being waged between two anemic
professions? Professions that are engaged in a financial war against one another, with the victims of malpractice painfully sandwiched in-between? And for the record, what are the
percentages of Republican Doctors v Democratic Doctors Mr. Bush? (connection here!?)

Granted, the medical community claims that the legal and insurance professions are raping them,
but does not many within your profession Mr. Bush, emanate from the lawyer ranks? And what of the doctor him or herself? Many are truly caring, and in a profession that genuinely assists a suffering human race, while others are attracted merely to the prestige and big buck$....

And what, pray tell, were the plethora of military doctors and uniformed scientist attracted to -
?A sense of duty perhaps?? I am sure that many were, but unfortunately, there were also a few
who used their ?Smocks and Bars? as a means to an end (DAIG-IN 21-75)- that end being experimentation upon unwitting servicemen and women and this could have gotten them arrested in the civilian world!? The real shame here, however, is that many of those truly honorable, military medical souls turned the other way when a few within their ranks were engaged in domestic atrocities! ?And some still do!!?

Regardless, the President now seeks to restrict awards to victims claiming that this is necessary
to retain doctors in their chosen field? But let?s look at it from a non-clinical ($$$$) side too Mr. Bush! Have you ever had a wife die at an early age (27 say) as a result of either total
medical incompetence or criminal malfeasance?

?I HAVE!?

Have you ever had a young cousin die at age three, because meningitis was not diagnosed in three distinct visits?

?I HAVE!?

Have you ever been stuck in a military hospital with what was termed as a ?Common Cold?, only to have a pill stuffed down your throat that obliterated your memory and almost your life,
and then watched lies and record destruction rule the roost?

?I HAVE!?

Have you ever been given a shot for pain at a VAMC, only to have all the hair (totally) fall off
of your arms and legs the very next day?

?I HAVE!?

So tell me again Mr. Bush, how the medical profession don't deserve to pay higher malpractice
rates. Or how, even with these higher insurance premiums, some lawyers and insurance companies (according to you) bend over backwards to screw the doctor and victim alike! ?Two wrongs, after all, have never made a right!?

And please Mr. President, let's take a little more of that concern and direct it at the victims for a
change! Ah but then, a poor or middle class victim is not likely to donate heavily to a political
cause, is he not?

VERITAS