The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-24-2010, 07:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Smile MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

To all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters:

On this Christmas Eve Day I want to take the time to wish all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters the most MERRY CHRISTMAS possible. May your day be filled with LOVING FAMILIES and MUCH HAPPINESS.

Here is also wishing that your NEW YEAR provides you with even more GOOD TIMES and FEELINGS OF COMPANIONSHIP from those that mean the most to you. This year will soon be HISTORY and only GOD KNOWS what this NEW YEAR will hold in store for each of us. Lets hope that it is continued GOOD HEALTH (for people of our age group) and the same feeling that we are indeed Brothers and Sisters.

Thanks to each and every one of you for BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED ANOTHER VIETNAM VETERAN to talk to. Whenever I felt down and out--All I had to do was contact a BROTHER or SISTER and I would then receive the help and advice that I so desperately needed. Bless all of you for being there when I really needed you!!

Lastly I want to again wish each and every one of you--My very dear BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

A MOST SINCERE and HEART FELT

WELCOME HOME

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 02:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

... and Thank You, Vietnam 1968, for the kind words! May 2010 bring you the Merriest of Christmas possible, and may that same blessing invade every member here at PF!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ditto-ditto SuperScout even though never ever being in Vietnam.

Regardless, A Very Merry Christmas to All TRUE Patriots,...ex-uniformed, uniformed or not.

Neil
Old 12-25-2010, 03:47 AM

I hope all of you have a very merry christmas and a great new year and if I haven't told thanks for everything.

razz