The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2004, 03:54 AM
Doc.2/47

Dang!Now I gotta get a business AND learn how ta use them smilie thing-a-ma-bobs.Don't know if I can stand the stress.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2004, 04:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

sid :

had trouble getting ur site to load awhile back. are all the things u have for sale listed ? suggested price for the business cards.. i will take 100 for sure..no prob..any other items in the works ?

keith :

i have read abvout all your mountain climbing and hiking exploits and am real envious were you doing that when u weighed 309 lbs.. if so how did u do it ??? just curious thanx.

curtis : try generic benadryl....works great to put u to sleep no side effects.. also chalomile ( sp / ) tea is good..
Old 09-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Psyco Vets Cards Vs This

A couple of weeks ago the Doc With my PTSD Group handed out this letter for us to copy and fill in our name and hand out in case of stress ETC. Here is the letter, Please comment;

Hello, my name is _________, and I have something called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It is a disorder one gets from being in a terrible trauma. You can get PTSD from being involved in a severe car accident, from getting sexually raped or from combat. My PTSD comes from combat. I was involved in the Vietnam war and because of what I saw and did I have several problems. I don't sleep well, I have difficulty getting emotionally close to other people and I don't like crowds. Most of the time when I'm out in public I am always on guard. I am in treatment and it helps, but sometimes my symptoms act up and it's hard for me to do the things that everyone else does. If you have any questions the best source of information is the internet.

OK, which would you give out, the letter or a Psyco Vet MC card?
What do you think of the letter?
Old 09-21-2004, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid
Here's what I would do......(Oh Im gonna get in trouble for this one) Show them the letter then Tell em you were raped. Show a picture of John as the suspect while John is standing next to you,

On a serious note. I would carry the letter to show law enforcement only. It could be the deciding factor as to where you spend the night. For all other people including Home Depot cashiers the card will definitely do the job
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

I still don't see the guy at the Legion , who slammed his wife into a wall , getting either the letter or the card. I can still see him on the floor with his eyes rolling back in his head as you strangled him though. I don't think I would have given his buddies , who jumped up from the bar to help him , letters either
Old 09-21-2004, 04:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default sID,...

...SEND CARDS,...

...met a brother vet today, 8 years on the 'Essex", got out in 65, gave him my last "Psycovets" bumper sticker, and told him bob would help him into the 500, says he's only about 60 miles away from you, he also donated $20.00 to the "psycovets" as I told him our intention was for profits to go towards the vet's, so do I mail it to Sid???, he also informed me that it was his nephew that was just beheaded in Iraq the other day, what a phuckin blow out, mind bending, Bob, I'll pm you his name, says he's from Michigan, but close to you, take care of the brother as he's on the road, gave him our address here at patriotfiles,... might catch him here after all down the line,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-21-2004, 09:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

That has to be a rough blow to hear/see your son beheaded by some scumbags who don't have sense God gave a goose And the Idiots accuse US of Torturing the Prisoners at Abu Garib but NOT A Single word of Condemnation by any at the UN on our country-men/allies being killed by Beheading for the soul crime of trying to Help Iraqi's rebuild there Country Hope the 65' Vet is OK he definitely needs all our prayers after this week.