The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-26-2002, 01:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Razz...

No: "Fight" intended whatsoever, and especially with one from The 1st Air Cav. Though a: "Vietnam No-show" myself,...I still consider all 1st Air Cavalry Troopers Brothers. So,...GarryOwen to yuh Bro.

I merely state what I (no doubt many others also) witnessed over the years on TV,...and for more current up-to-date and non-political revelations not usually given by The Networks, I presently receive such from FNC (Fox News Channel) and/or "The No-Spin Factor" Channel.

The sarcasm and digs given political phonies, deceivers and pathological liars I despize, are usually mine (whenever possible).
I'm sorry that it's your bent that most always comes-up lacking and short. Well, at least for America anyway.

Besides, don't foreigners have Embassies to handle their problems? Must The Democrats always get involved and act as sponsors?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2002, 04:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Hardcore, razz, neil... I have read many postings from each of you, and on most occasions have concurred with your posts. I never ment to start a big debate and get everyone all worked up.

You must forgive my youth and firm believes that we are right regardless who sits in the chair and makes the decisions. I joined the army during the Reagan adminstration and was medically separated in 1996. I lived the good life with Reagan and was called to a Brigade briefing to end all jokes concerning the "Commander in Cheif" during Clinton's rein.

I am 33 years old gentlemen, I am here to learn as much as share.

God bless.

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 12-27-2002, 03:34 AM

Cat, don't know about the other two but I'm no gentlemen, you didn't start anything and Neil just like we use to say DON'T MEAN NOTHING.
Don't every take some of the thgings you say personal debate is good for the soul are something like that. and thats hairy growns had many friends there. have a nice one.
razz
Old 12-27-2002, 06:58 AM

Hardcore,

Your line:

The meek may indeed inherit the world, but they will never retain liberty - hit's home!

This is sooo true. You've got want something real bad to fight for it and to die for it! Then it has real meaning behind it.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"