The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2022, 08:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry What Are These People Smoking

11-10-2022

Like him or not, there is still one fact that is undeniable - the opposition drastically fears “Donald J. Trump!” For if this was not the case, then they would certainly not be expending as much energy, muscle, time and money, in their attempts to defeat him in the next election? And regardless of how much bluster and wind that they exhaust, in my opinion, that is still a fact!

The bottom line here is simplistic indeed – the man was effective, he was timely and he was good for “Our Nation!” Now what in the “Hell’ more can be said of any candidate, regardless of their political party? And I do not know about you, but the bottom line here still has got to be – “The United States of America – First, Foremost and Forever”, regardless of one’s own vested political leanings!

“Now who out there can ever dispute, argue against or even contest that?”

And if you can not prevail honestly and truthfully in your quest for the public’s trust, then why in the ‘Hell’ do you even bother? For there has never been a cheat, a fool or a liar yet, that truly has any genuine or redeeming honor -

(In My Own Unadulterated and Personal Opinion!)

“VERITAS INFINITUM”

Hardcore