The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2002, 10:44 AM

Question N. Korea

Call me goofy but I am really worried about this North Korea stuff. Although I know the Iraq situation is heating up, it seems to me that one could have 2 veryexplosive situations at the same time....

Worried up here!

Susan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2002, 03:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SweetSue...

NOT "Goofy" at all, Saskatoon (like how it sounds - plus shorter than Saskatchewan). Also, I can't believe that taking-on North Korea would be just as easy as it was doing so in a divided Jugoslavia.

Then too, I also can't believe that Old Sadam will again be so stupid, such as previously setting-up WWI type defenses and tactics against infinitely superior and modern day forces. Honestly hope I'm wrong on both counts.

Regardless, you and every sane, rational and sensible person on earth should be concerned. The ones whom aren't,...are truly The "Goofy" Ones, fanatical politicos, or those looking at The World through Rose Colored Glasses (some nuts also).

The only thing that really scares me, is the thought of America fighting politically-correct warfare in general. Doesn't make me feel like an automatic winner at all. The ones subscribing to the theory that: "All is fair in love and war" or "Do unto others - FIRST", are usually the winners.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote