The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2004, 09:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You

should really be ashamed of yourself, ya know?

You and all the other radical right-wing zealots that continue with attempts to associate Kerry with Jane Fonda (it has been widely and accurately reported he had NO association with her except for being at some of the same anti-war rallys she was also at!). Your LIES and deception regarding this is all the more evidence of your warped sense morality and less than honorable motives to ignore the truth!

You make statements like this, ""... youthful indiscretions..."? Is that how you would characterize Hanoi Jane's behavior, " end qupte, to try and deceptively deflect or divert other peoples attention and ability to factually determine the REAL TRUTH from your misguided, outrageous exaggerations.

And, worst of ALL! You continue to offer up lies, half-truths and deceptive methods to EXCUSE the blatant disregard and lack of support "your boy" G-FREAKIN-W has exibited towards the military veterans community with statements like THIS.

And I quote SuperScout, "And again, I remind you that the DVA's budget is larger than ever, and perhaps not as large as it should be, or certainly as large as you would like it to be, but larger, nevertheless. The CRSC benefit that was passed into law is not perfect either, but it a step in the right direction, a 100% improvement over what was provided before, which was zero, nada, zip, zilch. So much for "constant lying" and other egregious exaggerations." End quote.

Please, if you will be so kind, point out in specific detail and unequivocal elucidation where I have embarked upon anything LESS than an accurate description of the "facts" with regard to G-FREAKIN-Ws' miserable record with regard to Veterans health care and/or benefits??

I'm waiting???

How in the name of hell can you sit there and DENY what ALL...EVERY SINGLE ONE....of the Military Service organizations from the DAV and VFW to the Retired Military Officers Association have stated........ON THE RECORD about your "boys" miserable record of the past 3 1/2 years?

I will not go into an in depth rebuttal concerning the two minor points of contention you mentioned above because as all the "regulars" around here will confirm, I have already DONE SO in the recent AND distant past and you continue to DENY the truth of these facts!

But, I WILL say THIS. You make this ridiculous statement, "And again, I remind you that the DVA's budget is larger than ever, and perhaps not as large as it should be, or certainly as large as you would like it to be, but larger, nevertheless.", end quote.

How can you sit there with a straight face and say that a 1.2% so-called "increase" over last years budget (which was by all accounts, nothing more than going beyond the bounds of all that was decent and right to submit as well) is an "improvement"???

When the Director and Under Secretary of Health at the VA, Dr. Robert Roswell (and ALL the Service Organizations) has TOLD Congress and the Whitehouse that for the past 3 to 4 years the overall cost(s) associated with "maintaining" just the "status quo".............or just staying "even" for you folk in Rio Linda..........at the VA is tracking at a 14% increase or MORE per year!

Talk about "insulting".......talk about "inflammatory"! The "words" John Kerry spoke so many, many years ago have PALED IN COMPARISON to the ACTIONS commited and LACK OF CONCERN exhibited By G-Dubya, which he continues to exhibit towards all of us "veterans" to this day!

You'll NEVER admit it, will you??

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2004, 07:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default OK,

One last time:

(1). So there was no association between Jane Fonda and John Kerry.
(2). And John Kerry never delivered false and slanderous testimony before a congressional committee.
(3). The current DVA budget is no larger than any previously submitted budgets.
(4). The CRSC benefit currently flowing to some veterans never did really happen.

The above four events were broadcast down to an unsuspecting and gullible American public by hovering black helicopters, that landed right afterwards, kidnapped Elvis Presley, and forced him to mate with a three-headed Martian egg-layer.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-23-2004, 08:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default It's very

sad, you know. You are a very disturbed (and disturbing) individual.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well, thank you! I'll be certain to pass on that diagnosis to my shrink! Now, time to go outside and vector in those black helicopters.....

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-23-2004, 03:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

"Stolen Valor"?

Hmmmmmmm

Presumed Valor? Yup, probably so.

It was not stolen.

It was free for the taking.