The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2004, 07:31 AM

Default Security Council members deny meeting Kerry

John Kerry is lying again. How can anyone take this man at his word? There is a litany of lies that this man has been caught red handed in, yet people still believe this guy. :re:

By Joel Mowbray
SPECIAL TO THE WASHINGTON TIMES

U.N. ambassadors from several nations are disputing assertions by Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry that he met for hours with all members of the U.N. Security Council just a week before voting in October 2002 to authorize the use of force in Iraq.

An investigation by The Washington Times reveals that while the candidate did talk for an unspecified period to at least a few members of the panel, no such meeting, as described by Mr. Kerry on a number of occasions over the past year, ever occurred.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...0609-9428r.htm
Sponsored Links