The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2003, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Psyco Vets Gear

Arrives alive!

I am still laughing. These items are great and should attract some attention in Savannah!

Brough them in to my boss, Navy Commander, Psychiatrist, and he is still laughing. He sees the humor and thought they were great. Since they moved a VA Clinic into our Naval Hospital, I think I'll wear them to my next appointment. Since all the security guards at the hospital and the Master at Arms Chief is a buddy, I expect no trouble and a lot of yucks!

Thanks again!

Paco

PS It's been 26 years since I've flown colors......great to be in a club I didn't even know I prospected for! Actually the prospect period of this club was a helluva lot tougher!

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2003, 09:29 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Southern Tommy

These guys are doing it backwards. We got our colors but when the boys get together with us, then we get our initiation. You remember the old Hell?s Angel?s 1%ers?
Yes, your gonna have to earn all your wings all over again. Yes, even the red ones.
Now this is a Jawja - Bama club so they might have a few other ideas. Don?t know about you but I draw the line when people start talking about farm animals.
First time one of my cop buddies saw the T-shirt he started yelling, ?I knew it, I knew it.? No, that wasn?t the one we stole the cruiser from.
Frank, once again thanks for the shirt, remember March 20th. Is the Best Western in the Historic district of Savannah ok with you guys? Packo suggest the Hilton, which looks very nice but that?s $210 a night and there aint none of you who I want to impress or romance. Will I need to bring a jug?

Stay healthy,
Andy
PS: Frank, I think March 20th is Hunter Thompson?s birthday so get a grip. I don't want to get chased by bats!
Old 01-31-2003, 05:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Wink

Especially the red ones ! Motel ? We are staying at a motel ? Golly , Andy. Sid wants to know if he can bring Sally , his farm "pet". Took him forever to get that little sheep to ride on the back of the bike , but when he gets her on the bike with that little red sun dress on it takes your breath away. Yes he shares. See y'all soon.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default March 20

Sounds ok with me. What street is the Best Western on? I still may do the Hilton........I will need one within stumbling distance of River Street, but will check out the Western next time Deb and I are in Savannah. I think it's right on Bay St which is real close.

No farm animals?????? Must be a yankee thing.

Lt., we gotta lot to teach this boy.

Packo and furry friends.

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)