The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2020, 12:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Lets Get Something Straight!

4-5-2020

The office of presidency is a temporarily-elected position, as is any other political appointment within The United States of America – PERIOD!!

We do not elect kings, we do not select eternally-ruling political parties, nor do we select any individual (for any position), to take on the authority of an unquestionable potentate for life! And I still take great displeasure with any person who eternally prostrates themselves before the altar of any one political faction or foreign power, as this is, after all, how kings are created, and we here within “The United States of America” have no need of kings, or any other egoist, regardless of their sex or political leanings, who feels that they are above “The Will of The People” – the true and only masters of “The United States of America!”

As a native of “The Bay State” and a resident of “The Golden State”, and a true believer in majority decisions for the entirety of my eight decades of life, these have always been my true and firm beliefs - and by God man, I will stand by them until that day that I cease to exist within this reality – “AND SO IT IS!!”

Like most of you out there, I am not a toady, I am not an ever obedient lackey, and I am not always a mindless servant of but a single point of view! “I Am But Myself And An American - And Damn Proud Of It Too!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-05-2020, 02:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

HARDCORE,
As to your unarguable truth stated that: "We here within “The United States of America” have no need of kings, or any other egoist, regardless of their sex or political leanings, who feels that they are above “The Will of The People” – the true and only masters of “The United States of America!”,...are your QUITE LORDLY neighbors like Pelosi, Schiff and other obviously anti-America Ruling Elite of California AWARE of SUCH???

Guess such unarguable truths never it make up to the heights of Mount Olympus?

Regardless, and since those Democrat Ruling Elite alluded to (plus Dems in general) daily blame and criticize everything President Trump does about the coronavirus pandemic INSTEAD of The Chinese,...such does raise a quite serious question.

Just like The Bidens, do the Dems get more pays or monies from the Chinese Government, than: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or The US Taxpayer generously pay them???

Neil