The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-13-2024, 01:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Justice Is Still A Two-Way Street

1-13-2024

“The terrorization of one’s own people is an atrocity of the foulest order!” And when one fears to shine the light of truth upon this deed, along with the stinking cowards who perpetrated it, then does this not also constitute an act of blatant terrorism that is (and was) perpetrated upon an innocent and unwitting people, regardless of where, and when, it actually occurred?

“And no individual (or nation as well) should ever be immune from the retribution for that act that should (and must) be forthcoming (no matter how long it takes)!? And such must also be the case with all of those who have so engaged!”

And no criminal should forever escape the justice of time and ‘God Himself!” And no thug, (no matter how long it takes), or no matter what uniform they hid their shame of dishonor beneath, will eternally mask their disgusting deeds from the eyes of “The Almighty!” For in the end, they all will pay a terrible price for their horrendous abominations!!”

Now I am not some sort of sage, nor am I even an avenging angel! What I am, is rather just a lone man with a feeble voice, one of millions I believe, who are still screaming out for truth and justice within the world’s societies where little (unfortunately) yet exists?

“And within a world where mankind’s peers seem to applaud and even reward, those stinking cads who feed off of the blood, sweat and tears of others!”

And until (and unless) humanity begins to treat these people like the creatures that they truly are, I personally see no hope for our race of beings? And no amount of polish, false kudos, titles, or even other human awards, is ever going to transform a skunk into a nose-gay, in my opinion?

Our government is not comprised of genies or miracle men! And no matter how much they may bluster, or even how much they may demand, no government entity should ever enact a rule, or a regulation, without having a way in mind to make it work – and in this respect, they are (and have) grossly fallen down upon the job of governance, in my opinion!!

The problem with government now, at least as I see it, is that far too many of these individuals see themselves as something more than just a temporarily hired hand? They instead, view themselves as potentates and rulers, “And This - They Are Not!!”

They are merely employees of the public’s will, and nothing more! And it is only when the people themselves allow “Some Lying Blowhard” to insert itself into public office, and also allow an attitude of royalty within them, or even permit our honorable veterans and citizenry to be dispossessed by those self-deifying cretins who are jockeying for social position and status, that we have indeed surrendered our democracy to those who would be kings –

“Forbid It Dear God!!”

The biggest problem of all, however, at least as I see it, is that “Our Nation” is allowing this travesty to continue on - unchecked and un-challenged! And for your information, no wannabe despot has ever been satisfied with but half a loaf! In fact, and once again, these are but my own “Yankee Opinions”, but unless we are damned careful and vigilant, there are still those among us who consider themselves to be far better, more privileged, and truly worthy to be our kings and queens, than merely our brothers and our sisters!

And for the record, “No Military Veteran” should ever be kicked out of their living quarters in order to make room for any illegal – and from what I am hearing, this is exactly what is transpiring even at this very moment – and this too, is dead wrong and but a precursor of far harsher things that are yet to come, once again, in my own personal opinion!

“Now How Say You?!”

And No Genuine American Kid Should Ever be made to suffer educationally, and this, just in order to make room for any illegal!

For this is still Our Country People, and far too much American Blood, Sweat, Tears and Toil has been expended, for us to now surrender our rights, and our dignity, to a few within government gone mad, or even to some bleeding heart who now seeks to steal those rights and those liberties that were paid for through two and a half centuries of American Blood, Sweat, Tears and Toil!!

Now speak ye up people, before you lose your right to do so! As the Spirits of Real Men and Women, all Solemn Americans like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Dolly Madison and Thomas Paine etc, yet live!?

So screw all of those arrogant and politically-bent cusses, who now seek to totally rewrite “Our Constitution and Our Bill of Rights!!” For they are but citizens and patriots in name alone, once again, in my own personal, humble and Constitutionally Guaranteed Opinion!!

AND SO IT IS, AND SO IT MUST FOREVER PREVAIL, IF WE ARE TO REMAIN FREE AND INDEPENDENT!! For this is still Our Nation, and those who are granted the honor and the privilege of entering here, must abide by the same rules that we all have to proudly live under, and that is just the way that it is – “AMEN!!”

And also for the record – “To ‘Hell’ with all of those who espouse liberty and freedom - but only for as long as it is ‘someone else’ who is paying the tab on them – “For ‘Patriotism’ is far more than just a word!”

Hardcore - Solely and Exclusively