Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2024, 09:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Playing With Our Minds

1-15-2024

(A little nostalgia)

So - is it a systemic breakdown, incompetence, poor infrastructure or a just plain nasty undertone that is sometimes leading “Our Nation” in the wrong direction? Or is it just the fact that

“The Powers That Be”, can do - whatever they want to do – and whenever they like to do it?

I know, I know – “maybe it is all just paranoia”, “but if it can go wrong within government, it usually will go wrong!” And does it not amaze you that – with all of our smarts and all of our sophistication, that we still find ourselves at the mercy of “The Fates?”

I mean, are we still so damned naďve that we can not totally control our own lives, our own destinations, and our own pathways? Or is this just kismet (Fate) at work - or maybe even a far-higher power than that, that is reminding us all that - maybe we are not really in total control?

I vividly remember back to (in or about) “The Year 1949” when we got “Our very first black and white, ‘12 Inch’ screen, television set” along with the rabbit-ear aerial that was precariously perched atop our TV Sets! And even at that, we were only able to pick-up one distant channel – and it left a great deal to be desired!

But then, what the ‘Hell’, I guess that this was better than just sitting there, staring at a little black radio-box that had you almost totally mesmerized, at its mercy and subject to its own dictates!?

So - just what in ‘Hell’ will the future hold in store for us all?” And what amazing new innovations lay directly within our coming paths – Maybe Only “The Shadow” Knows For Sure?

Hardcore