The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2024, 12:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Fear & Nothing More

1-10-2024

Let’s cut through all of this political bull-shit for a moment, and get right down to the truth, if that is, most of us can still even recognize truth when we see it?

There are just too many hucksters out there these days, and recognizing these phonies when you see (or hear) them, is nye on to impossible? And separating the real thing from an abject phony, (without a scorecard) is getting to be a real chore?

In short, “We the People” are literally deluged by hawkers of one ilk or another these days, and this on a minute to minute basis! And unless we are forever on guard, some money-hungry clown will already have his hand in your pocket before you even feel his clammy little fingers groping you at close range!

And especially beware of those who deal in fear, for these individuals have nothing more to offer but hollow threats and their useless rhetoric - that is geared to separate you from your meager bankroll – but then, this is how some of these creatures operate – and this too is a fact!

But always remember what “Old President Franklin D. Roosevelt” once said –

“There Is Nothing to Fear, But Fear Itself!” (Yeah - Sure)

Hardcore
Old 01-10-2024, 01:36 PM

Arrow Why does nothing scare me anything more

Why does nothing scare me anymore?
Re: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-fear-of-nothing

It could quite possibly be a trauma response. Essentially, you have gone through many traumatic events/one extremely traumatic event that your body has sheltered your feelings to prevent you from being hurt again. It shuts down your ability to feel actual fear, and sometimes other emotions too. The same thing has happened to me, and I am speaking from my personal experience. I can feel anxious, nervous, or uncomfortable, but I can’t feel fear. It shuts down some of my other emotions too, I’m happy, I’m excited, I’m sad, but I can’t actually feel it. It’s just my brain telling me how I feel instead of really feeling it. This is based off of my own traumas, and could perhaps be your case too. If not, it could also be that you haven’t met anything scary enough to feel true fear.
-
Everyone has at one time or another has some fear suffered at one time or another.
It's part of our humanity - we all know we will die but how and when is not known.
-
NOTE: This a human trait more so when exposed to things that could cause you harm.
But - Basically what is there to fear, nothing really! It's a human paranoid we all
learn to live with at some time in our lives! It's inevitable as we all will die at sometime
we just don't know until we are at deaths door.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote