The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2002, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb International Grab Bag, Domestic Oligarchy?

For the information of a few, I am neither an isolationist, a yes man, nor a bitcher for the sake of bitching alone! If I see something that I don?t like, or I disagree with, I say it! And if someone professes not to understand or like what I am saying, there is precious damned little that I can [or will] do about that! ?To each his own!"

With that said, I?ll get to the gist of this tirade. That big ?NAFTA BONANZA? promised by government is turning into the flatulent pile of shit that I thought that it would. Not only economically, but also ecologically.

The 18 wheel rolling stock now crossing our borders at will [especially from the south] would not be allowed on U.S. Highways for their lack of safety and the emissions that they puke up! [Yet another Bureaucratic Double Standard!!]

Not only that, but more and more concessions and demands are being made by our neighbors to the South and North, as is evident by stories that are being carried internationally and upon web-sites. What was supposed to be an attempt to counter the ?European Common Market? and an ?Asian Deluge? of product, has turned us into an international grab bag - target USA. One that is costing [not creating] domestic production and the jobs that go along with it!

So what can we do about it - ?APARENTLY NOTHING?, according to those who pull the strings within Homeland Security, the United Nations, and those who accept a general trend toward New World Orderism? A new agenda that is being generated and stuffed down our throats by a few of our elected officials, as well as some within the monetary and power oriented, international community!

Have we indeed created an Oligarchy - one in which the ?Demands Of The New World Order? have taken front row center over the desires of the [tax-paying] citizenry? One in which unlimited foreign aid to a few international bleeding hearts is the order of the day! Is this not ?International Liberalism? at it?s worse, and as such are we to assume that a conservative attitude is restricted to our own people, while countless billions are being gifted to many other foreign entities for oft-time frivolous enterprises?

Now I have ?NEVER? even suggested that we abandon genuine alliances, or dump international friendships, but you can bet your ass that in many other nations, the welfare of their people come first, AND SO IT SHOULD BE HERE!

One can, after all, have a friend without moving in with them or trying to emulate their every move and satiate their every desire! As such, I will continue to protest this ?NEW WORLD ORDER/ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT BULL SHIT!!? I take my lessons and guidance from George Washington and not George Orwell!!

Also, I keep hearing about all of these miracles being performed on our behalf by either political faction, yet in reality, jobs are still being lost, the economy is slumping, and our sovereignty is being compromised. When put to task, however, politicians are quick to blame the other party for each and every transgression! None seem man enough to shoulder the repercussions of their own actions!

But what the hell, there is always war. A war that should (again) have been culminated over a decade ago when we first had our assets in place. For in the Middle East [and elsewhere], alliances are not only a matter of friendship, they are matters of economic, political and military convenience! And when one?s military might is on call to world agenda, then that world [in my opinion] has adopted the ?BIG BROTHER SYNDROME?, and this could prove fatal to any democracy!

Do we need to go back and "Slap-Down Saddam and Others Who Terrorize Civilians" - HELL YEAH! But it is still a job that should have been culminated a decade ago, none the less!

Here are other questions that have always troubled me about ?Gulf War One?, soon to become an instant replay?!

The Coalition is comprised of many fine nations, but what were the actual donations to the cause by each individual member country, i.e. Manpower, Military Hardware, Finance etc? And who was it that pulled up Desert Storm short, prompting a replay that will now see the kids of the original troopers engaged within the same region and against the same malignant foe! And what will the military action of our government be, should Hussein and his allies in terror utilize CBR [or NBC if you prefer]? Another slap upon the wrist perhaps, or a totally devastating, no holds bared retaliation by the coalition?

How long did it take, and what was Franklin D. Roosevelt?s response to an attack of 7 December 1941? And what was Harry S. Truman's order in August of 1945, and do you really believe that we do not now have an enemy or two who would do the same to us if they had the ability? And what was the response to the attack of 11 September 2001? How many died at Pearl Harbor and how many expired at the WTC and Pentagon, situated in mainland America?

As for a few of our Middle-Eastern Allies, what has been their posture and attitude toward us [U.S. and the Coalition] since we pulled their chestnuts out of the Iraqi fires back in ?91! I do believe that if another attack was perpetrated against the U.S. or our allies, the "G.D. - U.N." would still demand that we seek their permission to defend our own people and our own interests!?

Come on George, you echoed the obvious when you stated you opinion of the United Nations. It's not that some of these independent nations don?t have the balls to respond to terror or tyranny, but rather the fact that if it don?t effect them personally $$$$, some could give a shit less!? Nations like France, Russia and some within the Middle East etc, have (and are) proving this daily in my opinion!

So we have but two choices as I see it - we either continue to enslave our own national policy, interest and welfare to the UN, or we show what we are made of again. [circa: 1776-2002]

Can you imagine what we may have suffered had we been forced to seek the permission of the "League of Nations" to slap down the Axis. And for the record, that indigent entity [League of Nations] went belly-up in 1946, or did it just change names!

Also for the record, we never joined this indigent League of Nations, but got the job done none the less. Now, however, we have opted to march (or not) to the orders of the UN and King Kofi!

So there you have it again, MY OPINIONS!! I don?t write to please others or to be accepted, merely to express my opinion without being cute or politically and socially correct. The same courtesy [I am told] is extended to all who pen their ideas, feelings and concerns upon this fine site!! (AND SO SHOULD IT REAMAIN!!)

VERITAS
Old 12-03-2002, 11:41 AM

Hardcore,

Bravo !! Well put. I wish I had your smooth style. Issues upon issues are always being carefully scrunitized by our Hardcore.

Good Job.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 11:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Is This What Is Happening Now????

Mrs. Hardcore