The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2004, 12:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy :

Thanks. I will give this info to my doctor. Just what I was looking for. As for women doctors, the very worst prostate exam I ever had was by a woman doctor...OUCH !!!!!

Larry
Old 01-23-2004, 01:36 PM

Andy you have my regrets - my Brother died of AO and I'm suspected of having it. They've been test and sofar they haven't said one thing or another.

Tumor's - have had them over the years they just cut them out. Cancer - had that and it remission so far. I'm 58 living on borrowed time. Still smoke - Still drink - still married and still working other than that - its the same - same old shit. But I'm alive and that better than the other option.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up JUST

had the finger test and the blood work done 2wks ago. All good. Had the camera up the rectum middle of last year. Two thumbs up. I'm trying to work out an exclusive deal with Block Buster Video. I expect to make millions .

SUPER BOWL: Since I have good friends both North and South on the Eastern Seaboard, I'm staying out of this one . Jaysus, our CA teams sucked bilge water this year!
Old 01-26-2004, 08:43 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default AO Diabetes too (also)

Beware of it, and if you have AO Diabetes they tell me you are very susceptible to AO Cancer. Get those tests, I went with LT to get his and they had color polaroids of him from the inside. I wanted him to get one so we could post it. He declined with some remark about A$$holes.