The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2005, 11:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy The TJ Connection - Like I Said!!

I don?t know what made anyone think that the ?Fox?s Lair? (as in Vicente Fox) was a (totally) safe neighbor to the United States? I mean, after all, with a border that leaks like a sieve, even considering the magnificent efforts of our under-manned and under-funded U.S. Border Patrol, it was inevitable that along with other illegal commodities, the odd terrorist or two would be able to traverse the "Tissue-Paper Curtain" that separates Mexico from the United States, or so says the media?!

With his operation right across the border in Tijuana (TJ), one such enterprise and its top honcho (boss) has just been busted big time! It seems that a Middle Easterner with his digs (office) in the nearly wide-open border town of Tijuana has been (and I quote): ?Smuggling people with links to terror into the United States!? And from there, with bogus papers, they hop on planes to other parts of the U.S. of A. to carry on their odious activities!

So tell me again George and Vicente - ?Is this war really being contained within the Middle East?? Or would you two gents like to convince us all that these Middle Easterners with direct ties to terror, are here just to see the sights, or as that hombre (man) who was just busted in T-Town (Tijuana) said - "The poor souls that he is illegally smuggling across our (once) sovereign borders, are here merely to escape oppression and violence?"

Yeah, and I suppose that is why many of these border-jumpers have records for terrorist connections that are as long as one's arm?

?How about it Vicente, would you like to tell us yet another fairytale!!?

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links