The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2003, 02:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Spread Damned Thin - Says Some?!

?OK George, let?s see you turn water into wine, or lead into gold!?

I just saw a ?Diplomatic Bullshit Artist? debating a (real) retired colonel on troop logistics on the tube! In this diatribe, the ?DIP-LOW-MUTT? insisted that Liberia was no problem? Hell to listen to this walking locoweed (political poltroon), we could fight a war, with current numbers, in half the hostile nations on Earth, all at the same time! Hey, our troops are good (DAMNED GOOD), but ?Jesus Cristo? we are not!

I recently made a trip in which I saw several prime military bases locked shut or diverted to civilian usage! ?The facts are, that many of our military facilities have been closed down!!? It should also be noted that troop strength too, ?AIN?T WHAT THEY USE TO WAS!?

So what does this leave ?Mon-General?? Do we dust off the nukes, and re-initiate the draft, minus those who are still flying F-102s in the skies over Texas that is? Or do we trust in the UN to supply its fair share of the manpower for THE next brawl perhaps (LOL)?

The fact is that we (USA) are deployed in about 145 nations around the planet, give or take, to one degree or another! And it is obvious by now that if some international blowhard even farts in our general direction - ?HI-HO, HI-HO, it?s off to war we go!

Hey man (SIR), you have made out like a bandit thus far! The people of ?OUR? (not your?s alone) nation have backed you to the max - ?Balls, Blood and Bravado!? You are our president, this is our nation, and this is our future (the only one we have)! But what in the hell does ?Bloody Charlie (Taylor), and his Liberian Civil War?, have to do with us policing his outhouses, and with a mere 500 to 2000 men at that!?

?Who?s next Mr. President, and for what reason or agenda!? I thought that you told the United Nations to go to Hell?! The way that it looks to me, is that we got shed of ?Anon and Crew in name only!??

And by the way, by chance, is your middle name Alexander, Julius or Darius perhaps? ?Well, in my opinion, maybe it should be!?

And before you get started, this is not a partisan issue (I?m Independent as hell), as all of our kids in uniform bleed the same color, and we are (after all) Americans first, last and always!

?Nobody denies that wars (unfortunately) have to be waged against despots, thugs and maniacs, but come up for a breath now and then, will ya - PLEASE!!? (MY OPINIONS)

VERITAS
Old 07-04-2003, 09:37 PM

Top five reasons for entering Liberia's civil war:

1. oil

2. next to the Middle East Africa is our next biggest supplier of oil

3. its a shorter cruise to ship oil from Africa than the Middle East

4. increasing our use of oil from Africa will decrease our need for
oil from the Middle East.

5. Entering Liberia's civil war will give us a foot hold in the region
for military bases, to protect our increasing interest in Africa's
oil supply. As we draw down from Saudi Arabia we can just
relocate that equipment in Africa.

Why do you think President Bush is traveling to five African
countries this week? To improve relations, by spending some
tax money in aide, trying to convince the governments in the
region we are there to help, and send in some military adviser's
as a precursors to establishing bases in the region.
But ask yourself why the sudden interest in Africa? After all we
have been letting them starve, or kill themselves for years, why
the change now?

Also its getting near an election year and we need a war to keep our focus on instead of the economy after all if his father could have just kept the peoples focus off the economy he might have been re-elected same story now just a different Bush writing it.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote