The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2002, 07:01 AM

Angry THC Slanders Nam Vets

When I'm up I usually have The History Channel on the tube playing in the background. Well, this AM I catch an ad for a history on the US Army, a show that will be on tonite. The promo for this HISTORY' See how the Army changed from a loser in Viet Nam to a Gulf War Juggernaut." How Long Oh Lord do we have to continue to have this BS passed on us? It seems that the lack of control THC showed on their forums has passed to their TV staff.or maybe it's just one stupid A-hole who's been shifted to the TV side. I wish one of these "knowledgeable and judgemental" people could spend a couple nights in my dreams and in my memories . If they could ,I don't think "loser" would be the term they would throw around so easily. I love my country but I really don't give a damn about 99% of this society. i had to vent on this one but I hope yall have a real good day, I'm getting on the bike and taking a ride and try to "destress"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links