Old 04-26-2002, 08:46 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default My Dad

David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 02-10-2001 at 22:48
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to give my dad some recognition here. He retired an E9 from the navy a few years back. Go Navy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile www Qoute
Sp4LittleJohn

Registered to :Aug 22, 2001
Posted 03-10-2001 at 06:02
I think that a Retired Military forum is one of the greatest ideas you have had yet David. Since a lot of us are either RM or 100% SC this section can be used bennies and buggars that come along with the position.
One thing though, who's going to help me out of this rocking chair? Never mind, I don't want to get up anyway, I forgot what I wanted to do in the first place.
-----------------
Pain is only temporary. Pride is forever.

Profile Email Qoute
David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 03-10-2001 at 07:52
Have to credit KOOL with this idea, he suggested it last week
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2003, 01:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

My Dad served 4 years in the Army as a clerk/typist Spec4 and was stationed at Ft.Dix for Basic, Then off to Ft.Kagnew Station Ethiopia ,then back to the states to Ft Huachuca Az where I as a Baby was a Dependant then it was off to Ft.Lenord Wood,Mo for his discharge and 16 years later I Joined the AirForce (because My Dad told me the food an Barracks were better in the Airforce) and thanks to Dad who always let me know as a Kid that if he had stayed in for 20 he would be retired by now (this was back in the 70's) so taking his good advice here I am today A retired USAF SSgt :-)