Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2011, 10:22 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Should we stay or should we go? – Clash/Afghanistan

One Marines View
Should we stay or should we go? – Clash/Afghanistan
June 21, 2011

"Don't Call Us Occupiers When We're Dying for Your Country, U.S. Ambassador tells Karzai"

For Karzai to call us that means he has a different view on why we are there. Has he thought out what will happen when we leave? Its amazing how many countries demand for the US to leave but when shit hits the fan or a natural disaster hits, they aren’t talking so loud

America, come to my aid now and dump a shit-ton of cash into my country then get out once you have unassed my world

How about you say please? Then we will leave when we are damn ready to leave, how about that? Especially after we have sacrificed our warriors and dumped a bunch of cash into your problem. The President is advertising a massive withdrawal in the near future with the military favoring a gradual reduction in troops over time but other advisers advocating a significant decrease in the coming months. Do I want my kids fighting this same OEF war? No, I want to finish it on my watch. But finish it means doing it right so the next generation doesn’t have to fight it. Pulling the legs out from under our warriors to please the few will spell disaster for the warriors over there.

Continue reading “ Should we stay or should we go? -Clash/Afghanistan” follow link to One Marines View:

http://www.onemarinesview.com/one_marines_view/2011/06/should-we-stay-or-should-we-go-clashafghanistan.html

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 05:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to coachman
Distinctions
Contributor 

Stay

-Juvenal
C.50-C.130

“Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government
that requires every citizen to prove
they are insured……but not everyone
must prove they are a citizen.”
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow,

Since American Troops have been ordered fighting Politically-Correct and/or not even offending or insulting Fanatical Muslim Enemies warfare over last 64 or so years, it makes no sense whatsoever staying & sacrificing more U.S. wealth, lives & limbs in Afghanistan, to me.

Whereas if reverting back to Sane & Sensible (actually apolitical) Troop Ordering days during WWII, it's a whole different story.

Staying to kill, annihilate & destroy all fanatical muslim enemies & achieve Total Victory as ordered & Avenging all fallen of: "America's Finest",...would then be my obvious advice.

Neil