The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2002, 07:50 AM

Default news of the weird kind...

this post is one that could go in another place but thought warriors saloon would be a good place to write about not your
everyday happenings...
in the summer of 1953 i was driving lt.col
s. j. boyles, bn c o of the ist cml bn,
stationed in germany, to a meeting in Heidelberg, germany. we were going down a main street and had just stopped
and a friend from my hometown,fredonia, n y. walked right in front of the car. with the col's permission
i stopped and we had a short talk about
this meeting ever happening. when you think that at a given moment in time, 4000 miles? from home a chance siting.
not a normal turn of an event.

:cd:
Old 11-29-2002, 08:11 AM

Dan,

You know it's encounters of this kind that make you wonder if there isn't some grand plan being implemented by a grand master.

Have you ever really thought about electromagnetic radiation! If electical signals in the formof radio waves can travel around the world bouncing of the ionosphere and our brain operates on electrochemical radiation or transfer, why is it not feasible for some people to read minds by picking up those signals. Didn't an amalgum filling once act as an aerial for a radio or TV program.

Back to your thread - I suppose the most important thing about the chance encounter is what eventuated from the interaction & conversation you had with the person!!!!!
Old 11-29-2002, 08:29 AM

Dan,
Did you everhave anything like that happen before? I did a couple of times, and it's great. Or I also like it when out of the blue you think of someone you haven't thought of for a long time, and then some time shortly thereafter you hear from them.
4,000 miles is a great distance for that to happen though. It is strange.