The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Reenactment

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2004, 09:19 PM

Angry Dept Of Tourism Literature-help

JUST FOUND OUT HERE IN OKLA.,THAT THE NEW DEPT OF TOURISM DIRECTOR DESTROYED $76000 OF LITERATURE .SEEMS IT WAS NOT SENSITIVE OR DIVERSE ENOUGH.

WHERE OUR CIVIL WAR BATTLE FIELDS ARE LOCATED IN THE LITERATURE THE ARE PIC OF BOTH UNION AND CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAGS.

HE DIDN'T FEEL THE CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAGS PROPER.

NOW HERE IS WHAT I NEED.IF YOU LIVE IN ANY OF THE SECESH OR BORDER STATES WHERE BATTLES WERE FOUGHT,COUL YOU PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DEPT OF TOURISM,AND SEE IF THEY SHOW ANY BATTLE FLAGS IN THEIR LITERATURE.

I DON'T BELIEVE VA. WOULD EVEN HAVE TOURISM WITH OUT THE CW BATTLES BEING FEATURED.I WILL TRY AND GO ONLINE AND SEE IF I CAN FIND ANY INFO FROM VARIOUS STATE TOURISM LIT.IF IT IS FREE I WILL ORDER SOME TO CHECK MYSELF.

AFTER DESTROYING THE LIT THIS DUFUS PAID ADDITIONAL $36000 TO HAVE NEW LIT KPRINTED.

WE FLOODED THE TALK SHOW HERE IN OKC WTH EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS WHEN THIS WEENEY WAS ON.

REWRITING HISTORY AGAIN--UGH

THANKS IF YOU CAN GIVE ANY HELP.

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2004, 04:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Wasn't that a waste of Taxpayer money? I was wondering if you had heard about this idiots stupidity and waste of Taxpayer money. All these years I thought David Letterman funny when he would have the people come on and toss dried Cow pies The Sons of Union Civil War Veterans should be upset about this useful idiot of the Political Left (Thats the Term Krueshev gave to Americans that supported the Communist Party of America "Useful Idiots") History is History and NO amount of PC white wash will ever change it so it is all a waste of Taxpayer money trying to make the Country Politically Correct
Old 10-09-2004, 04:45 PM

JERRY,
I ORDERED TOURISM LITERATURE FROM THE STATE OF GA.I'LL SEEE IF IT HAS ANY BATTLE FLAGS IN IT

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
Old 10-10-2004, 06:32 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

razar,
Go to http://www.lastateparks.com/ Click on "historic sites," then on "Mansfield State Historic Site" and "Port Hudson State Historic Site." I'm not sure what the printed brochure will have, but the Mansfield site has a picture of a Confederate battle flag flying in front of the visitor's center. You can also click on "brochure requests" on that side bar on the left and request the printed brochures.

Chilidog
Old 10-10-2004, 06:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

RAzar : I have a 2001 Georgia Highway map and guide and it had the 56' Georgia Flag but after 2002 they all have either Roy Barnes' Rag (Blue with yellar stripe)or the New Imitation Stars and Bars flag celebrating 8 of the Union States on the field of Blue (the 13 stars on the new 2004 flag represent the Original 13 colonies. Let me know if they have any of the War between the States Battlefield reenactments in the Tourism Guide when you receive it. Thanks for your support to Factual History.
Jerry