The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2004, 09:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Dear Michael Moore

Ive been sending similar messages to Molly Ivins, Robert Scheer, John Kerry, etc. Can you liberals help me out in sending out the word? I figure wearing a flight jacket when you were discharged SUSPENDED FROM FLYING zoomz you into the Wannabe Of All Time Category.
Greatly appreciated!

James Worth

Dear Michael Moore
I am writing to tell you about a HUGE opportunity you are missing by not exploiting the best headline making news this year!!
GEORGE W BUSH WAS SUSPENDED FROM FLYING FOR REFUSING TO TAKE HIS FLIGHT PHYSICAL!!! On Sept 29, 1972!! This is ALL right out of the Bush military records found at: http://www.talion.com/georgebush.html#11 I got this all from a simple Google search.See the suspension orders att: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/grounded.gif these are the actual SUSPENSION FROM FLYING ORDERS!!! This is THE SMOKING GUN OF SMOKING GUNS!!! I can't BELEIVE they posted this--they must not understand the significance!!
He never returned to flight status!! GEORGE W BUSH ENDED HIS DAYS AS A JET PILOT SUSPENDED FROM FLYING!!! This is HUGE!! Forget quibbling about whether he was awol or a deserter (he was!) This is irrefutable, indisputable and OH SO easy to check up on. They can spin this anyway they want, just stand there pointing at this: GEORGE W BUSH ENDED HIS DAYS AS A JET PILOT SUSPENDED FROM FLYING!!! How lame can you get and after they jumped him over 500 other guys too. He pissed away 10s of thousands of taxpayer dollars (a Bush Family tradidtion) when he bailed on his flight status to go work on Blounts Alabama campaign and never came back on flight status.
This is the slam dunk!! What greater failure is there than a jet jockey that spends his last year of active duty SUSPENDED FROM FLYING!! The man's worthless as tits on a boar!! His work was so lame even HE doesnt remember it--a complete waste of taxpayers money. This is the greatest thing to break his crediblity, better than the DUI, better than Cheney's 2 DUIs. This will break his crediblity among the military! I mean what kind of jet pilot ends up SUSPENDED FROM FLYING!!! (answer:GWB) How can that be spun any way but as a dismal failure?
The implications are huge--and think what a ripe field this would be for political exploitation!!! This could be the perfect trump to all his wannabe strutting around with the flight jacket. All his images could be used against him!
example:
Scenario: President landing in the jet on the aircraft carrier.
Voiceover: Here's George Bush having someone else land him on the carrier deck. He cou8ld NEVER fly this plane himself because, unfortunately, he was barred from flying when he was discharged. then a picture of Bush in his flight jacket with the words: Barred From Flying--should he be leading the country? Or imagine the magazine hack ads. Picture of GWB in a flight jacket--QUESTION: should a man be wearing a flight jacket when he was suspended from flying when discharged? Or: Definition of a Wannabe: someone who wears military insignia and clothes to which he is not entitled! I got more ideas like this, just ask!!
Or GWB grinning with the Mission Accomplished Sign--a big BARRED FROM FLYING stenciled in a military style right across his chest.
Hope I'm not being too subtle for you here

You could exploit this so many ways, Mike--imagine you with a big poster of GWB in front of the White house and you stenciling BARRED FROM FLYING on it right in front of the cameras!! STUFF THAT O Reilly!! This is absolutely irrefutable too and will get the veteran (I'm one!) community to hopping. What kind of military man is going to support such a part time zoomie that ended up SUSPENDED FROM FLYING against a genuine highly decorated Vietnam Veteran? we just have to get the information out and I need your help, you can do this so much better than me.
I can't imagine why people haven't jumped on this already, its all right there in the records. They try to spin this away by implying he was forced into nonflying stautus but BS! they suspended him for not taking the flight physical--am I the only one who knows that this was when they started testing for drugs? And everybody who came from El Paso or Amarillo to attend that TANG group travleed farther than from any place in Alabama!! Plus he was a flier and Congressman Daddykins had an airplane!! Don't tell me he couldn't make his meetings, he was only fund raing and pressing the flesh in Alabama
he made all the choices and I think this one, if exploited right could be SO good for our side. It would brighten my day considerably to think I may have struck a blow against The Evil Empire. If you use this to do some damage to him, tell him an Airborne Lrrp sent you

James Worth
Old 03-07-2004, 10:19 PM

Default Good points....

Good post, exlrrp.......there's only one problem....

You may enrage "Club Bush" here.

I enjoyed the post.....have every intention on voting for Kerry, as does my entire family and everyone I have spoken with, so far. I believe Kerry is now ahead of Bush now.....thank heavens.

Thanks for a good post.

Peace.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 04:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1

exlrrp;
Good post, altho I had a lot better scanner for my Atari Computer than that back in 1987. Very poor scanner, details are hard to make out altho the point is well taken. Bush did shirk his duty back in 1972 and Kerry degraded his fellow Veteran's still on the battlefield dieing, being wounded and POW/MIA's while he was throwing someone else's medals over a fence and telling everybody that his comrad's were in Vietnam killing babies, raping women and burning villeges. Bush should have been court-martialed for leaving his post for X number of month's. What is your take on Kerry's behavior? Remember him and Hanoi Jane? If Gore was elected President, what the heck is Bush doin' in the office??? :cd:
Just thought I'd throw that in. I know I'm going to get jumped for it.

WOW, Talk about Bush Bashing, Take A Look At This Website.

http://www.ericblumrich.com/

Regards,
Travis :re:

I could sure use another one right about now...
Old 03-08-2004, 05:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

?Club Bush?, ha. Who put you in charge of handing out insulting titles Marine? Maybe James and Gimpy eh.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Theo

didn't need my help.

Does a pretty god job all by herself??

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ho-Hum, the lies continue. Just in case anybody's remotely curious, a review of Bush's military records reveals that he wasn't suspended from flying, and I'll type this real slowly so that all can comprehend. Bush had voluntarily removed himself from flight status, since the fighter in which he was qualified was being removed from the air force inventory. In order to qualify for the next iteration of aircraft, Bush would have to re-qualify, would have to incur additional ADT (active duty for training) time, and would exceed his previously agreed upon term of service. Bottom Line: he wasn't suspended from flight status, despite the ignoble efforts of such military authorities as Michael Moore, Molly Ivins, et. al, to broadcast such lies.

By the way, let's take a look at Mr. Kerry?s much-promoted Vietnam service, his military record was, indeed, remarkable in many ways. Several weeks ago, the former assistant secretary of defense and Fletcher School of Diplomacy professor, W. Scott Thompson, recalled a conversation with the late Admiral Elmo R. Zumwalt Jr. that clearly had a slightly different take on Mr. Kerry?s recollection of their discussions:

?The fabled and distinguished chief of naval operations, Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, told me ? 30 years ago when he was still CNO ?that during his own command of U.S. naval forces in Vietnam, just prior to his anointment as CNO, young Kerry had created great problems for him and the other top brass, by killing so many non-combatant civilians and going after other non-military targets. ?We had virtually to straitjacket him to keep him under control,? the admiral said. ?Bud? Zumwalt got it right when he assessed Kerry as having large ambitions ? but promised that his career in Vietnam would haunt him if he were ever on the national stage.? And this statement was made despite the fact Zumwalt had personally pinned a Silver Star on Mr. Kerry.

Mr. Kerry was assigned to Swiftboat 44 on December 1, 1968. Within 24 hours, he had his first Purple Heart. Mr. Kerry accumulated three Purple Hearts in four months with not even a day of duty lost from wounds, according to his training officer. It?s a pity one cannot read his Purple Heart medical treatment reports which have been withheld from the public. The only person preventing their release is Mr. Kerry.

By his own admission during those four months, Mr. Kerry continually kept ramming his Swiftboat onto an enemy-held shore on assorted occasions alone and with a few men, killing civilians and even a wounded enemy soldier. One can begin to appreciate Zumwalt?s problem with Mr. Kerry as commander of an unarmored craft dependent upon speed of maneuver to keep it and its crew from being shot to pieces. One can also wonder why Zumwalt just didn't solve the problem and relieve this grandstanding gloryhog in the first place. To continually place your crew and vessel in harm's way by shoreside exploits of questionable and perhaps illegal behavior is the sign of ineptitude, not real leadership.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-08-2004, 09:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

He?s damn lucky his parents and the parents of the crew didn?t get their purple hearts sent to them. One undetected B-40 rocket in close proximity to the Swift Boat and that would have been it, fini. A B-40 rocket could disable a Tank if not destroy it at range of 30 meters or so. So what do ya suppose that would have done to high profile and purposefully beached ballistic aluminum 50 footer with just a limited number of armored hard spots? A gob of melted aluminum foil is the right answer. Playing bull dozer with a Corvette is what was going on. If he wanted to be on an Iron Clad and get into pistols, hand grenades and rockets at two paces, we had those as well, plenty of them actually.

Scamp
Old 03-08-2004, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Too much time on my hands

I'm not going to argue with anybody here, I want to make no enemies, only speak the truth. I only come to tell the truth about what Ive learned--and am learning.
I intend to back up EVERYTHING i say with records and testimony, mostly from the records posted by George Bush--how can this be a lie?? We'll see.
The record of his suspensions for flying is right there. He was suspended for flying for refusing to take a flight physical. Read it yourself--if these are phony documents, I'll be the first to apologize--but theyre the ones GWB posted.
GEORGE W BUSH ENDED HIS DAYS AS A JET JOCKEY SUSPENDED FROM FLYING!! Think I'm lying? ask him yourself.
He never returned to flight status, made no efffort, actually avoided it. He could have very easily have gotten one from the time of his suspension 9/29/72 until his discharge in Oct 73 (he got an 8 month early out to go to Harvard.) First he was in Alabama for 6 months and then back to Houston for 7 or 8 months more. But he decided not to do that and was discharged still in the status: >>SUSPENDED FROM FLYING<<
SO GEORGE W BUSH ENDED HIS DAYS AS A JET PILOT SUSPENDED FROM FLYING!!! I DO love writing that so, vindictiveness is one of my defects. PLEASE--Check every word out starting with a Google search: Bush Military records. Don't take my word for ANYTHING, Ive lied before and I may do it again if I don't watch myself very closely--lord knows I dislike the man.
There's no doubt of it, check the records he posted!!!!!
And what do you call an ex jet jockey who left the service SUSPENDED FROM FLYING but struts around in a flight jacket and tries to cover this up: Does the name WANNABE ring a bell?? HMM? How about Failure?? What better example of failure could there be than a jet pilot who left the service SUSPENDED FROM FLYING??
Sure doesn't seem very successful to me-and a complete waste of taxpayers money too, but that doesn't bother Republicans I guess, look at the deficit

Some very intersting stuff combing through the wreckage of GeorgiePorgies military disgrace--I'm trying to be kindly but that IS what they call a pilot who spends his last year+ on SUSPENDED FROM FLIGHT status, isn't it? I also pay taxes!! I got the lay of the land pretty good, been reading books about Bush like Shrub and A charge to Keep and cross referencing them with the military records:

lets start with this Time article, 2/16/04:
Time Magazine 2/16/04
Time same issue Page 39:
"After graduating from Yale,Bush leaped to the top of a 500 man Texas Guard waiting list despite scoring poorly on a pilot aptitude test. At the time Bush's father was a Congressman from Houston and Ben Barnes--speaker of the Texas House in 1968--testified in 1999 that he had put in a good word for Bush with Guard officials......[after flight school]Bush spent two years flying part time with the Texas National Guard and then in May 1972 headed for Alabama to work for 6 months on the unseccessful Senate campaign of Winton Blount.....Bush applied to perform "equivalent service" with the Alabama National Guard during the campaign. But Bush, A SELF ADMITTED CAROUSER (emphasis mine) in his younger days apparently played some hookey: no official record of his Alabama service has ever surfaced.....Bush accepted no flying status in Montgomery according to Texas Guard records. And because he was not flying, he elected not to get his annual flying physical, which forced the Guard to bar him from flying....Bush returned to Houston after Blount lost....but there is no officialrecord that Bush performed Guard duties during the next 6 months. In May 1973 Bush's superiors...wrote that they could not give Bush his annual evaluation because: "he has not been observed at this unit during the period of this report. also in MAy 1973 the Texas Guard issued him two "special orders" directing Bush to report for duty [they wouldn't have done this if he was showing up regularly for duty)Over the next three months Bush returned to his original Texas Guard unit and crammed in 36 days of active duty, apparently fullfilling the Guards demands. In October 1973 he received and honorable discharge--nearly 8 months early--so he could attend Harvard Business School"
(any misspellings are mine)

Well that has a WHOLE lot of food for thought there (jumped over 500 guys??!!) and so I completely missed the main point:
"And because he was not flying, he elected not to get his annual flying physical, which forced the Guard to bar him from flying...." See It? GEORGE W BUSH WAS BARRED FROM FLYING!!
I couldn't believe it!! But its true. I looked in the BUsh records and yes indeed he was suspended from lflying and you can see those orders at:
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/grounded.gif One click of a mouse and you'll see the truth. And he never came back on flight status, ever, made no attempt to. I guess SUSPENDED FROM FLYING was where he wanted to leave it. Airborne people would say that was dishonorable--they have higher standards.
And --according to him--he went to Alabama to work on a Senate campaign. This was an outrageous request--it blows off all that expensive taxpayer paid flight training to go play politics and he MUST have known there were no f102s there. A phone call would have set it straight and he must have been there and known people from that unit. George W Bush is a vERY smart man, with every conceivable advantage and resource in the world, and he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. He had to request it twice--they turned him down with a good reason--guess that reason didn't work the 2d time: he got political help
So he went there b ut they have no record of his being there. He says he was but here's the REAL bad news: his own records call him a liar! look at this: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc14.gif
Look at the part that says 30Nov69 -- 1 Oct 73 they got the boy as being at Ellington AFB THE WHOLE TIME!! This should absolutely show the time in Alabama--if it was real. And then there's THIS one too: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc10.gif It should show Alabama tool but it does not.
So who's lying, him or them?

One thing is VERY clear: He was suspended from flying for refusing to take a physical--I thought these weren't elective if you wanted to stay a pilot. GeorgiePorgie obviously didn't--he could have taken a flight physical any time but didn't--actually applied for an 8 month early out to go to Harvard:
http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc27.gif
Aint much of a military man blows off the chance to fly jets to go to HARVARD in my book, no, that tends more toward the weenieboy category. I mean after all, the taxpayers paid a lot of money to get him flying jets and he only did half the time at it possible. which is a direct violation of the oath hye signed saying he would continue flying as long as possible see this at: http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc24.gif.
GEORGE W BUSH ENDED HIS CAREER AS A JET PILOT SUSPENDED FROM FLYING! He stopped flying 2 years ahead of when he should have, to--according to him--work on a Senate campaign. Pleas comparre this to ANY part of John Kerry"s Service record

There's so much to be learned and talked about here--like why he REALLY blew off flying for instance. Why was this good for America? and getting jumped over 500 people--that is a CLEAR abuse of power. Whether he asked for it or not, he jumped on it, and he must have known about the other 500. Thats the Bush Family version of getting drafted, I suppose. Why would a man who's poublically claimed to have wanted to be a jet pilot, jumped over 500 people to get there, refuse to take his flight physical? Wanted to work on a Senate campaign? Bored with it all and wanted to better himself? The dope thing??

The more I read through his papers, the sadder I get--his honorable discharge seems like a real insult to everybody who showed up every day. To all the other pilots that flew their whole term
Well, God bless the man, I suppose, he has to live with himself, it must be tough, to be around all the other piolots and know that you were discharged SUSPENDED FROM FLYiING
I'll be back with more

James Worth
Old 03-08-2004, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up C'mon back James!

Yer doin GOOD old buddy!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:45 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Question clear this up

So is it being said that we should always have the president with the best war record? I always thought that except for Washington all our ex-generals made bad presidents, must be wrong.

Ok, so following this line of thought, Bush Sr. must have defeated "I'll do anything to evade the draft" Willy. Then Dole for sure must have beat Clinton. And now the Dem's have Clark as their candidate, right?

Stay healthy,
Andy