The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2023, 05:26 AM

Exclamation 'Everything he says is dangerous': Cassidy Hutchinson says Trump's 'gotten people kil

'Everything he says is dangerous': Cassidy Hutchinson says Trump's 'gotten people killed'
By: M.L. Nestel - Rawstory News 12-12-23 ~ 9:08 PM ET
Re: https://www.rawstory.com/hutchinson-trump-dangerous/

[I think this post needs to be read and considered closely.]

Note: It's important that you listen to tape link on this site.

Trump's words have already "gotten people killed," a former White House
aide declared.

Cassidy Hutchinson, who served in the Trump administration as an aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, is sounding air raid sirens during an appearance on MSNBC's Joy Reid in the - ReidOut" (onsite) to try to make sure people don't gloss over Trump's
Day One dictatorship, should he be voted to become the 47th president.
-
"I want to be careful because I do agree and I have been very vocal about talking about how if he is re-elected, it is a step towards a dictatorship in the United States," she said. "But since I have last discussed that, he has come out and almost made light of it."
-
Trump was asked by Fox New host Sean Hannity at his Iowa town hall twice if he would serve as a dictator, and Trump said no, save for "day one" where he wield all of his power to close the border and "drill, drill, drill" for oil.

Knowing firsthand the inner workings of how Trump operates and "likes to message" — Hutchinson suspects Trump the frontrunner in the 2024 presidential race isn't joking about authoritarian flights of fancy.

"He messages about things when he's afraid of them," she explained. "...I'm pressed to think he sees this message is working and it's reaching an audience."

She continued: "We do need to sound the alarm bells on this, but we need to bring attention to it."

"We need to do in a responsible way, because if we don't, then he's going to continue making light of it, and amplifying this rhetoric when it's extremely dangerous."

Just how dangerous?
ALSO READ: Trump’s voice is hawking ‘gold bars’ on YouTube. But is it really Trump?

Hutchinson believes Trump's rhetoric has already proven fatal.

"Everything Trump says is extremely dangerous," she reiterated. "He has said extremely dangerous things for years that have gotten people killed."

While Hutchinson doesn't specifically address who has died as a result of Trump's diction, she might be referring to victims such as Heather Heyer who died back in 2017 during the violent "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, or possibly 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt who was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer on Jan. 6, 2021, when she and a massive crowd had entered the Capitol Building following a speech delivered by President Trump.

Discounting The Donald would be a mistake, as is casting aside his statements as innocent prattle, Hutchinson said.

"You know so we're looking at so many different angles of danger here, and I just think that the more that we talk about this, the more we amplify this, it's extremely important, but we also need to keep in mind that most Americans need to be educated on this."

"And to open up the conversation about what this actually means and how it does very closely resemble a dictatorship at this moment."

[Another video link you should watch and listen to the link below:
https://youtu.be/12H6xRx1sQI]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: If you think this is B.S. - then you get what you paid for!
Again - the man is a nut-case - vindictive & divisive - and very corrupt!
-
Think real hard before putting him back in office! It will get alot worse
than you think - thereafter.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links