The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2003, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post An Environment Of Threats

(1991 Revisited, and PISSED!!)

First off, let?s cut through the crap you ?Hitleristic Douche Bag (Hussein)?, and all of your little bitches! Oh how you remind me of the ?Snide Little Bastard? who courts trouble, and then fights his battles with his mouth and hiding behind (often) misguided public opinion!

?Your going to do this to us, and your going to do that to us, we will die upon your gates, gag in the desert, and crawl back to the United States like whipped puppies!? (WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE!!)

No one here in the USA, contrary to what you may erroneously believe, envisions war as a walk in the park, nor is it a desirable undertaking for us - ?This is why we engage in conflict only as a last resort!? So beware oh shitty ones, because you, and all who now throw threats in our direction, will soon be made to eat those threats!

?Back in 1991, the same people made the same threats!? As a matter of fact, the chemical detectors in Saudi Arabia and Israel went off several times (in error, it was reported)?? Thank God (For you Iraq) that no casualties were sustained through your use of chemical, biological or nuclear devices! For had such been the case, Iraq today, would most assuredly resemble Alamogordo or White Sands, New Mexico! (Get my drift?)

The political weakness that you mistakenly perceive in us is (again) erroneous, but you damned fools have to learn the hard way, now don?t you! The problem is, that Iraq believed all of the crap that ?Saddam The Miserable? shoveled down its throat! And for the record, and contrary to what Hussein is telling you, you lost your asses back in ?91, and it amazes me that anyone is promising to rebuild you this time around!

Again for the record, you will soon (very soon) learn that 1991 was a walk in the park - ?FOR YOU!!?

Also, ain?t it grand that:

1. Hussein claims to have no weapons of mass destruction, and then threatens us with the very same!?

2. France, Germany, and others, demand that we not invade Iraq, and then insist that they get in on (what they perceive to be) a lucrative rebuilding process after the conflict!! ?Is there a whiff of the oxymoronic here?!?

I have got to genuinely believe that some of you in Iraq are absolutely out of it! You talk about bringing war home to us, but let me remind you that our stated goal in 1991 was ?JUST? to kick your flea-ridden asses out of Kuwait and keep you out of an unappreciative Saudi Arabia (and this we did, no more, no less)! Round two, however, could give you (Iraq) a first hand view of what you missed out on the first time!!

And as for Iraqi threats, again let me assure you that what ?WILL? happen to you, should you use CBR (NBC) warfare, will not be a threat at all, the rather reality, and no hole, no matter how deep, will be able to hide you from our righteous retribution!

It is an ?American?s Right & Responsibility? to protest (Hell, I do My Fair Share)!! But when any foreign born (or thinking) entity seeks to import it?s hatred and violence into our nation (and the news has been loaded with them lately), then to these people I now say: ?GET THE HELL OUT OF ?OUR? NATION, WE DON?T WANT YOU, AND WE DON?T NEED YOU!? (Keep your bull shit on the other side of the ?Big Ponds!!)

Once here in the United States, however, we expect you to act like an American! And should ?ANY? nation tred upon our rights, our sovereignty, or our very existence, then herein begins the lesson!!

I once heard a saying that said - ?Give some people an inch, and they will demand a mile?, and another that pointed out that (sometimes) - ?An act of kindness is perceived to be an inherent weakness!? Well, get this straight oh lofty UN, ?Neither Is True About The United States, as now concerns international relations!!?

We are a nation that has absorbed a lot of international abuse lately, but we have our limits, and ?THAT LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED!!?

?Now, do you really want to hear threats?? I think that ?Our President? made our position crystal clear - the only problem is that we could not ?DUMB IT DOWN TO A POINT THAT SOME OF YOU COULD UNDERSTAND!!???

Finally, and as concerns a scant few pseudo-allies (including some within the UN as it ?NOW? stands), I would tell where to go, but you already know where that is - ?DON?T YOU!??

I only hope that the memories of ?Our People In Power? have been elongated and invigorated by current events!?

VERITAS

Old 03-19-2003, 10:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default WMD etc.

It is interesting that they are already talking about loading the Iraqi artillery with chemical weapons and sliming bridges with the nerve gas VX. He will unleash every form of WMD he has. Hopefully, this will shut up those who think 12 years of sanctions and inspections ever had a chance to do anything....

Larry