The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2003, 12:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Pissed-off Royally!

Nothing new for me, right! Some say that ?I Was Born Pissed Off?, and maybe they are right? I was, after all, from the town where ?Dear Old Lizzy (Borden) did a ?Hatchet Job? on those whom she perceived to be at the root of her problems! ?Of course, I would never engage in anything as radical as that!?

?Still, however, I do get pissed-off at liars, double standards, liars, elitists, liars, users, liars, and political & bureaucratic phonies and soul sellers on all levels, and did I mention LIARS?!? I especially detest, as should we all, those who engage in a little ?Bureaucratic- Good Cop, Bad Cop Hanky-Panky!? These bastards are criminally demented!!

And don?t you just love all of that VA Horseshit, like wantonly exhausting time limitations for sick veterans through deception and lies (there?s that word again), while they cringe under the skirts of power and money!! These bastards, and their odious bosses who condone these activities, should (and must) be shit-canned! ?That is, after-all, where all excrement belongs!!? (another opinion)

Getting off on a different kick, I just got back from the doctors, and the route I take, carries me about 4 miles (each way) through country that you wouldn?t wish upon your mother on law! The road (two twisty little lanes) winds it?s way through the mountainous backcountry, about a half-mile (north) from the International Border with Mexico.

About half way home today, I spotted several tanned heads popping up from below the small hill to my left, on their way up to the little road that I was traversing - ?They Were Illegals (or bodies in border jargon)!?

Following up close behind them, however, was one lone (clad in green) young U.S. Border Patrolmen! He had apparently caught these ?Border Jumpers? on their way to the Promised Land (the US not Israel)!

Of course, and in all fairness, it must be noted that if you lived in the poverty & crime ridden area to the south (Mexico), you too would probably risk the elements and the nasty indigenous vermin in an effort to get the hell out of taco land! Hell, even their own people (Mexican Border Bandits) prey upon these hapless souls along the border!! (FACT) This often includes Robbery, Rape and even the Murder of their own!!

?Well, this is not the gist of my story (this time)!? Rather, this little incident merely brought to mind another occasion, some 4-5 years back, when I had been arguing with a belligerent employee of Social Security up in Sacramento! While on the horn (phone), my next door neighbor (at the time) came to my door and knocked! My neighbor was a Border Patrolman who had been a helicopter pilot in the Army (I believe?) prior to joining the Department of Justice!

?Well, to make a long story short? - I asked the Federal Employee (a Hispanic gent) to excuse me for a moment, as I had a friend with the Border patrol at my door! It was at this point that this SS Man (Social Security) began to rant & rail against the Border Patrol (unsolicited) by calling them a ?Bunch of Brutal Bastards? who were preying upon ?HIS? people!

I immediately remarked that: ?For a guy from Mexico, he certainly had lost his accent??

I was immediately informed in a nasty fashion, that he was a native born American (USA) of Hispanic Descent, but that these were still his people! I then politely asked for his name, as I had not caught it the first time around? He refused to relate it and his verbal tone and demeanor immediately became threatening, and he even advised me, in no uncertain terms I might add, of his power (including over me), and then he promptly hung up on me!

The point here is that this hombre was as American as you and I! Yet he championed the illegals (Law breakers) over what he claimed to be a ?Brutal Border Patrol?, and nothing could be further from the truth!! Our Border Patrol is stretched thin, under-manned, poorly equipped, under-paid (some even live below the national poverty level I believe?), and forever under the guns of, not only illegals, but indeed our own bleeding hearts and politicos, as well as those who would open the border wide to any and all who would bleed us dry, bomb us bare, or contribute nothing (or damned little) of true value in return?! Granted, many illegals are industrious and hard working. These are usually gobbled up by ranches, factories and farms, where they work in sordid conditions for peanuts!

And as for ?Homeland Security?, hey that was a great idea! Unfortunately, however, its true intent has somewhat mutated (opinion) into a dire threat to even patriotic Americans!! This ?Mega Cop Agency (HLS)? was not created to cause grief and paranoia for the general, law-abiding, legal citizenry of America after 9/11!! Unfortunately, however, some (from what I am reading and hearing) feel that it (Homeland Sec) has been turned inward in far too many cases, and anything even remotely resembling a Gestapo we do not need, nor will we tolerate in this - ?Our Nation!?

Hey, I am not saying (nor do I mean) that many within the upper echelons of this ?Super Cop Establishment? are misguided zealots? Most are conscientious, gutsy, dedicated and caring professionals of the first order!! And the United States Border Patrol too, is, again in my opinion, the ?Best of the Best?, even with their hands tied much of the time! (opinion)

What I am getting at is the ?Crummy Attitude? (Not all that rare, unfortunately) of that ?Social Security Boob? that I ran into some time back! And this guy was not a raving- ranting lunatic either, nor was he UNCAS!? He came across as cold, calculating, hateful, and serving two masters or nations if you prefer! ?And this, can not and must not be tolerated?, as it is my opinion that he was far from alone, even in the hallowed halls of government, from top to bottom in some bureaucratic cases!!

VERITAS ABSENCIA
Old 09-10-2003, 01:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

HC -
Here's another one of similar kind for ya...

A good friend, WO Hayes (USN ret.) after serving two tours in VN, was sent stateside (this was toward the end of his whole stint) for TDY couriering and accompanying the remains of VN service members in New Mexico, from Albuquerque to wherever their homes were for interrment. They sometimes hired out the driving transportation to private hearse firms.

One of those times, Hayes was on his way up to Santa Fe with one of our guys, sitting in the front seat in uniform next to the driver, a "Hispanic" man.
The guy began ridiculing the Mexicans of New Mexico, saying how they had tainted the breeding stock of the true Spaniards, and generally making insulting remarks about wetbacks, etc. everything vile you can imagine, laughing all the way.

The teenage Marine corporal in that casket was Mexican, and american by birth of several generations prior.

After retirement, Hayes went on to become a Deputy County Sheriff near my home town. When he tells this story, the anger in his eyes and face is very strong.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

MIKE -

A very poignant story, and in death and Americanism, WE ARE INDEED ALL EQUAL!!

VERITAS