The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry The Wild Blue Yonder

12-12-2017

“Our United States Military Academies” have a responsibility, not only to themselves, but indeed to our entire nation, to operate above board in all matters! And what happens at these Military Academies (good or bad) not only affects them, but indeed, it also affects the integrity and reputation of us all, each and every one, man, woman and child included - along with generations of Americans yet unborn! As such, I have the utmost respect for this organization, its professors, its sundry staff, and those who attend and graduate from these hallowed halls!

It therefore came as a shock and a deep hurt to me to hear on today’s news that sexual assaults were a problem there! This message came directly, if I heard right (?), from a well-respected “Lieutenant-General” whom you could see, was apologetic, proud, and firm, all at the same time!

“The Point Is This” – Anyone who has the honor and the privilege of attending “Our Nation’s Military Academies” has got to realize (and understand) that, right from the get-go, everything that they do reflects upon us all, in one fashion or another! Better yet, they have got to learn that “Our Nation’s” enemies look for every weakness and shortcoming that they can find in an effort to demean and to diminish our whole system, its effectiveness, and most of all – its honor, and “This Can Not, And Must Not Be Allowed!”

“An overwhelming majority of our nation’s future military officers are men and women of great honor, abilities, and integrity – “And So It Is, And So It Must Forever Remain!”

“V E R I T A S (Truth)”

Hardcore