The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2017, 07:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry You Just Can't Make Your Point

12-13-2017

Several years ago, I had the occasion to be at a political meeting of a prominent (now retired) politician, when a question was posed that this politico apparently had no answer for? The politician then gazed over at one of their assistants and instructed them to make a note of the query in order to check it out when they arrived back at their office the very next day.

As I glanced over at the politician’s assistant, I noticed that even though the aide’s fingers were moving, there was no pen in his hand, and no paper either! I then assumed that either this politician’s helper had a darned good memory, or his moving fingers were just for the benefit of those in attendance? Now I ask you: “Do a few of these politicians really think that people are that dumb, or could it be that we really are just that stupid?”

The bottom line here is this, at least in my opinion: Are the representatives of the people’s will apparently losing respect for the voters that they claim to represent? Either that, or the rules that govern “Who works for who” have changed dramatically over the past few years?

Hardcore