The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2003, 10:44 PM

Default How're you folks doin' with this war startin'?

I was just wonderin' how you were doin' and what you were thinkin with all this.

I'm havin' a little trouble myself.

Thing I have more or less runnin' through my head constantly the last few months is I keep thinkin' about 'my people', ya know. Have they been trained right. do they have everything they need to get the job done. Are they being taken care of and 'watched' so to speak. The usual stuff that runs through yer head when yer an NCO, I guess. I get kind of a hitch in my thinkin'
along about there, 'cause I don't know what I need to know to help, but I ain't there, so it don't really matter, but yet it does.....

I keep wantin' to take care of 'my people'. AND I CAN'T.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to deltamedic

Hard on me knowing that once again there will be torn and ripped bodies on a battlefield. The one thing I know will happen but I really hope not to see is the arrival of body bags and coffins at Dover from all this.
I still say that a mercenary could have gone in & taken out this idiot instead of all this military intervention. I sit here and I say to myself aloud when I see interviews with soldiers that say things like we're ready, we're gonna take names and kick butt...
Ah the foolishness of it all as they have never tasted the bitterness of combat or seen the horrors war can do to one's body as well as soul....I wonder if after the fact will these same soldiers feel as jubilant about war?

May God protect one and all and for those that must pay the highest price may He encircle their spirit for eternity.

Doc

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote