The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2008, 07:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default How Believe Hillary Came Across?

From a Veteran and/or military perspective, was wondering & curious how Prez Candidate
Senator Clinton's interview was perceived by others, on the most highly rated Cable News
Channel (FNC better ratings than all others Combined), and likely highest rated show ever?

I personally think she portrayed herself well, and/or as just another: "Good Old Boy",
"One Of The Boys" and just typical; "Shot & Beer" type, with emphasis on word;"Portrayed".
Hey,...why not? Pandering to everyone is what all politicians by necessity have to do.
Naturally, some do so better than others.

Regardless, I believe an inadvertant honesty blew it for any and all NOT devoutly adoring
& perpetually duped followers of The Clinton Dynasty.

1. She showed her TRUE caring & allegiance to The Democrat Ideology & foreign nationals,
over that of The American Citizenry. Obviously believes: "Sanctuary Cities" WONDERFUL.

2. She also blew it with the typical Democrat Nonsense desired, of: "Immigration Reform".
None such TRULY needed, since LONG AGO resolved by: "Quotas". Remember?
Only what TRULY needed, are enforcement of American Laws,...upon foreign nationals ALSO.

3. Worst of all was her quite obvious naivete' that if elected president she would much prefer
negotiating with America's AVOWED TO ALLAH killers & mass-murderers, than sensibly & wisely
killing & destroying as many such (both here & abroad),...INSTEAD.
Won't even: "Waterboard" to save millions of American Lives.

Doesn't matter that all Democrat Leaders adamently believe with: "Cut & Run" Clintons,
"Three Strikes and You're Out"! Besides, wanting chit-chat with ones avowed killers &
destroyers isn't just internationally naive. Such IS STUPIDLY NATIONALLY-SUICIDAL.
If in past such a stupid Democrat Logic were adhered to, it's more than likely that we
still would be fighting WWII,...if lucky and Japan & Germany didn't Nuke us First.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 05-02-2008 at 08:44 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

I saw more brain power and just plain old common sense into what it would take to keep America strong on the top of a mountain in the northern part of Jawjah this last weekend.
Tell me Mr. or Mrs. Candidate, what are you going to do to increase the ratio of products sold in America are manufactured in America, by Americans? What are you going to do to insure that any "Free trade" aggreement that America grants other nations is likewise granted to American trade with those nations.
All of the candidates say that the cost of energy is due to the law of "Supply and Demand" while Mohammad says "Yup, that's right, I have it and you gotta have it and demand it so pay up, you infidel or I'll blow up."
Old 05-07-2008, 10:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Over the course of Bill Clinton’s (bungled, distasteful) presidency and Hillary Clinton’s (bungled, distasteful) campaign for the presidency, the couple have separately and together become incarnations of the most unattractive attributes of their generation’s elite—blind ambition cloaked in do-good self-righteousness, a sense of entitlement, high-handed snobbiness, hedonism, narcissism. As a poster couple for people of a certain age and demographic, they have become a bit of an embarrassment.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout,...

Awe-come-on, Brice.
Don't hold your true feelings in about such low-lifes.

Neil