The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2022, 10:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Our Often Useless Government

1-14-2022

“It is not the way that it has to be, nor is it the way that it should be, but like it or not, it may just be the way that things truly are these days?” (hrt)

We may not be strutting around in togas, or even reciting the words “Etu-Brute”, but in my humble opinion, when incessant chatter takes the place of affirmative action, and pounding one’s chest, begins to circumvent real balls, then you have really got to ask yourself –

“What in the Hell are we doing wrong?”

And where is it written that any citizen has to surrender his right (or his duty) to call them as he sees them (Amendment #1)! As only a damn fool agrees with each and every move that their peers and even their own government undertakes?” And unless I have read it wrong (?), it still remains our right to contest and to bitch, for this is truly the American Way – amen!

“AND BITCH, I WILL” whenever I feel anything to be amiss!! The problem today is that the tube instructs us all on how to eat, sleep, and even defecate! And many people these days seem to fear to go against the flow, or even to express their own personal opinions, unless that is, the opinions that they express totally ape those of every other citizen out there? As a matter of fact, and even though we may claim to be of our own minds - unconsciously, nearly our every thought and action, are at least partially governed by others, and in particular the media! So in effect, ‘and if I am correct’, the variance between what we believe, and what we are instructed to believe, is virtually nil! And for anyone to espouse the view that: “They totally think for themselves” – is ludicrous at best, once again - in my own personal opinion?

Hardcore
Old 01-15-2022, 06:20 AM

Question All new varies depending on viewer interest or what they want to hear

To Me HC - it seems every news Channel has its own viewers who listen to their summaries.
Stories vary from station to station. I won't watch FOX anymore - but I've been watching
more overseas reports like CNN and a few others. Hype is what they want or sensational news -
but again is it true or exaggerated by the field personnel or the station - for their viewers?
-
We all have to be careful of what we read or hear - there's always two sides to a story.
We normally only here one side - and here is where the issues become questionable.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote