Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2022, 04:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Where [If Ever] Will It End

1-9-2022

(More Opinions)

Regulations, Quarantines, Contagions, Diseases and - “You Name It”, are fast becoming the order of the day – “But Where (if ever) Will It End?” And just how much of this terror is factual, and how much of it is contrived (or created or exacerbated) in order to gain control (or unquestioned power) over the people, our lives, and maybe even our thoughts themselves? And most of all, at what level of complete control will it (if ever), be enough?

Now I am not saying that “The Powers That Be” would be so sneaky as to keep us all in absolute fear of every shadow that crosses our paths, but having an inquisitive and questioning mind, I (like many of you out there, I am sure), have got to at least question some of these experts (medical and scientific alike) as to the reality (and severity) of all of these bugaboos that are reported to currently be plaguing mankind!?

Granted, there is a great deal of “Cold and Hard Cash” being made by those corporations and individuals involved with the protection and wellbeing of humanity, but how much of this “Current Plague of Illnesses” is as critical, deadly, or even threatening, as they are being made out to be (Just A Question)? Or is it, (or at least a fraction of it), merely exacerbating those problems for personal gain - of one kind or another? And once again, I am no expert on any subject, but the power and “The Right To Question”, and to think - is a right that is inherent to all free men! Or are there some things out there that are not currently being shared with the general public – and this too, is our right to know - “Is It Not?!”

Hardcore