The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > World War II

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2005, 02:42 PM

Talking FREEDOM IS NOT FREE- looking for Interview so you can be remembered...

Hello,
Would you like your war stories to be remembered ? Well, my name is Leah Turner and I am in 8th Grade at Preston Junior High School in Fort Collins, Colorado. Every year, my teacher, Scott DeVries, assigns a project in memory of World War II, Vietnam, and Korean War. He has each of his students interview, whether it be through email, phone, whatever, and collect pictures of the person they are interviewing. If you would like to be interviewed and put up on our "Freedom Is Not Free" webpage made by my teacher, I would be more than happy to learn more about you and your past experiences and we would like to keep a record of every veteran we could possibly get. If you are willing to participate in this event, please email me back at this address (Luv2Ski2290@hotmail.com ). Thank you very much for you time and consideration and I feel very honored that you were there to fight for America. If you would like your story to be preserved forever, then keep it remembered by answering questions for a short interview. Pictures are also wanted!!!

Thanks again,

Leah Turner

If you would like to visit the current webpage, it is located at: http://schoolweb.psdschools.org/preston/fnf2/WW2.htm
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2005, 06:17 PM

I have found all needed veterans so thank you
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote