The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2004, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation A Cheesy Way To Do Business!

Quite a few years back, my wife did volunteer (commodities) work in Northern California!

Back in those days, the products being distributed to the poor, elderly, and other needy Americans, was a big block of cheese (enough to feed a small family for a long time), real butter, honey, flour, corn meal, dry milk etc.!

Just recently, I had a local family who?s husband had been downsized, tell me that the cheese and other substantial items had been removed from these programs. It seems that our government now strives to get these American Produced Foodstuffs into the greedy little hands of foreign nations, where (in my opinion), much of it is probably skimmed right off of the top by well-healed wheelers and dealers, long before anyone with a hungry gut gets a chance at it! ?Apparently, the oil for food scam that made many a human crud a small fortune has been utilized in other arenas as well!?

When you think about this ?Domestic Conservative vs Foreign Liberalism? in government, it all makes perfect sense! After all, how much armed opposition could a half-starved, "Third World Cretin" put up, if the poor bastards were too weak to raise their Commie AK-47s? And in this day and age of polishing one?s world image at the expense of our own people, one must definitely keep up that false front!

After all is said and done, we should definitely count ourselves as fortunate indeed, as according to foreign interpretation (bolstered by our own falsification experts in government), we (Americans) all have a champagne-basted chicken in every golden pot and two (top of the line) Cadillacs in every garage, or was that two imported Lexus (I forget)?

?I guess that someone else must have gotten my (and many other?s) share of these good life trappings - probably somebody at the VA?

VERITAS