The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Miscellaneous > Suggestions to Admin

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 07:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I wasn't notified when David change the stars' meaning from "MODERATOR" to "STAFF." As far as I can tell, there was no reason to. I didn't catch this 'til just now. All he did was change our titles for the star designation from "MODERATOR" to "STAFF." No big deal. A "MODERATOR" is "STAFF.," "STAFF" is a "MODERATOR." This wasn't like some kind of a promotion, just a change in title. Since you are no longer a "MODERATOR," you are not "STAFF." Thus, no star.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Bluehawk you insist on an explanation. I had not wanted to air my concerns over you publicly but you will settle for nothing else.

I was excited to have you come aboard as a moderator, even though I actually knew very little about you. You displayed above average intelligence and had an outstanding list of accomplishments to your credit. You started off well enough and while most would have questioned your quick appointment none did due to your early efforts at handling your job on the site with courtesy and professionalism.

Not long after you took the position however things began to change. Your posting became erratic, hinting at some troubles beneath the waters. I was immediately brought up to speed by other concerned parties but I dismissed their concerns in light of the way I felt about you personally hoping for better results in the future.

Things did not change for the better and indeed were soon worse. You began to publicly attack other members hiding behind your moderator status. You threw your weight around the boards outside of the boards you moderated. You were cautioned more then once in this regard but continued ahead regardless.

You then began to push agendas outside of the scope of the site. I will not revisit these agendas in this post but you are well aware of what I am speaking about. You were again cautioned, and again you did not heed the caution. Instead you went outside of the original posts and tried to incite the same subjects again.

At this point myself and anyone else paying any attention whatsoever had had enough. You were asked to tone it down a couple more times before the plug was pulled. This was after much deliberation and numerous emails and phone calls from other parties concerning your actions on the site.

Bluehawk I do not know what is eating at you or if you simply like to flame and stir up trouble but I will assure you of one thing, you nor anyone else, should expect to keep a staff position on this site with the track record you have shown thus far.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread