The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2002, 06:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Psycho Vets Come Through

I Got My Psycho Vet T-Shirt today! It is really cool! However, my wife says, "You can't wear that thing, you're a minister." I said, "It comes from my Brothers from the South, I'd be proud to wear that shirt." She said, "Well don't expect me to bail you out of jail." I said, "I live in a small town and most people know me." She said, "Thats what has me worried." "Worried about what dear?" I said. She said, "I'm worried everyone will know what I know." I said, "Know what you know?" She said, "Yes, the entire family knows you're crazy, and now everyone will know."

Thanks guys! I'll wear it with pride.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2002, 07:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default For added effect

I wear mine with my coonskin hat. Tail to the front, of course. But what I can't understand is my wife said the same thing to me.
Old 08-19-2002, 07:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to maddog2

I am not a vet of the Vietnam war but a vet all the same and i woundered how do you go about getting one of those shirts??
Old 08-19-2002, 08:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to vetgirl

I want to give one for Christmas
Old 08-20-2002, 04:31 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Truth in advertising

I have a NITRO FISH t-shirt
Ron
Old 08-20-2002, 05:06 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default How to get a shirt

We (DMZ-LT and I) had them made up on one of those "it seemed like a good idea" days. Because we had so few made up they are limited, in fact the last 4 were sent out last week. If I can get an Idea of how many want one I can have more made up
and then figure what the cost is and let you know.
Old 08-20-2002, 06:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default We're off to see the ...

...wizard, the wonderful wizard of...

...Just got mine a couple of days ago, and Fred, said he was going to mail me one also, just wondering who's in charge of distribution...

...was looking for two anyway, as my friend up here is a Vietnam Vet who just lost a lung last year, ... about 6-7-8 years ago, he had a shirt similar with just the "smilily face with the bullet hole", but no writing, I know he would go ape-shitz over this one, so whenever the mass production goes into effect, send one more, and I'll send check...

...Bob used to say "I was born in Troy, but raised in Vietnam"...

... I have about 5 standing orders for them now from "NON-UNIFORMED PERSONEL" who love them, and are begging me to get them one, but can we do something with them, and donate profits to the Va. hospitals on a larger scale...

...PHO, DMZ, thanks, the looks that they draw after seeing "the shirt" is worth every penny as the "sane" people just don't know how to deal with it, it's actually funny to watch them squirm for the first few seconds when they try to decypher the actual meaning of what it represents, and because there isn't any one specific meaning to it all, it confuses them even more....BUT.... we know

...Fred, I saw you in "both", shirt, and cap, and you should be on the cover of "GQ" in the coming months, man that would be a sight, make sure you turn the "jug" so that all 3 XXX's show up this time...

...AND, who picked out the size of these shirts, my wife, and I both fit in this one, which isn't a bad thing , you know, but outside of saying "goodyear" on the tag, do you have them in a medium???...let me know as I have to have this one tailored down a bit, but that would mean i'd have to take it off.............

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 08-20-2002, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

If you guys wanted to mass produce them and move them in large numbers to benefit the VA you would have my support. We have a store website that is online now and can handle this type of activity. None of the products placed there now are live as we have not decided what to do with it yet but your shirts (and whatever else you might want to sell) could be sold there. The url is http://www.patriotsstore.com The site is right out of the box and has not been modified sense the original software purchase so don't freak out on the colors as they will change once we have a real use for the site
Old 08-20-2002, 09:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I'd like a pyscho vet T shirt, but I'm a bbiiiiigggg boy. Need a size 4X if you order some try to get that size. I will pay extra for a large size if required

Regards,

Bill

King John 2.1.466
Old 08-20-2002, 09:51 AM

Default Shirts

I'm not quite as large as Taramora,but I would like to get a couple of XXL. (He, he...never said I was a shrimp, either !) Do you have any bumper stickers ? If not, would you mind if I had some made up, using your mangnificent artwork ? It would look great above the campaign ribbon on my rear window of my truck.