The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2003, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Do I Smell A Whiff Of Hypocrisy?

David Kay, a big-time arms inspector in Iraq, did have quite a bit to relate today! ?QUITE A BIT INDEED!!?

I find the most disturbing factor of the new revelations, however, the furor that is now brewing over recently discovered evidence that proves that Saddam (The Slimy) Hussein was experimenting upon human beings in hidden areas, with chemical and biological agents!

?SHAME ON YOU SADDAM!!!!!!? How could you be so dastardly and inhumane, as to experiment, like a damned maniac, upon your own people, and then attempt to cover up the fact to protect your own miserable ass, and the asses of your cronies! (For Shame, For Shame!!)

Hey, and it almost slipped my mind, I just remembered a few (small) other (similar) incidents, where another nation (or two) likewise experimented upon their own (some of them in uniform) with chemical and biological agents too! A few entities, even spent decades lying, threatening, covering-up and destroying records (there of) to hide or attempt to alter facts!

Have you ever heard of the -

Tuskegee Experiments

Naval Mustard Gas Testing

Manhattan Project Radiations Injections

The Atomic Veterans

Hallucinogenic Experimentation (MK ULTRA, ETC. ETC. ETC)

Agent Orange and

Gulf War Syndrome etc!

?Wow, now that?s some list of atrocities, wouldn?t you say!?? (1939-1991 at least)

Now how about if I tell you that these experiments were conducted upon our own people, and by our own people!?

?Doubt it,? says you -? then I invite you to research, as I did, the government documents known as?

DAIG-IN 21-75 (Department of the Army Inspector General)

COS 385 (Army Chief of Staff Memo)

and of course - ?The Church Senate Reports of 1977 on experimentation in our own military, Intel community and private sector!?

Now what was it again that you were saying about that bastard Hussein and experimentation upon his own? And just think, for a mere $600,000,000, more, we ?MAY?? finally be able to locate absolute proof!

As a matter fact again, one top-drawer inspector said that we could search in Iraq for the next 100 years and still not find all that is there to be found! ?IS THERE A MESSAGE HERE PERHAPS??

And lastly, there is no doubt that Hussein had to go! ?Again, it should have been in 1991 (better late than never)!? But am I to assume that with the revelation of Saddam?s Human Experimentation Program, those who experimented upon our own (especially during the Cold War) will also come clean, and their victims recognized and compensated!?

?If it?s (WMD) there at all Mr. President, please find it fast, say well before November of 2004, - the world will thank you for it!?

VERITAS (TRUTH)
Old 10-02-2003, 04:16 PM

Default HC!!!!!!!!!!

You left out a few. Only covered SH & the US. Remember a few more!!!!!!
SF
NC
Old 10-02-2003, 04:20 PM

Hardcore, your new avatar is ready.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 04:51 PM

Hardcore,

Double standards have been around a long time - we all knew it but it gets buried in the political ring. There are many things our country has done that we will never know about.

It's so tragic that a country like ours with such a mix of peoples and such a wonderful country with so many freedoms has sustained so many bleminishes over the years.

Being a young country may excuse us in the short run but in the history books this will become public record and very difficult to overcome.

Double standards have killed us so many times - because we say its right - does it make it right?

We are all treding on some thin ice of late. As a country we still have many things to learn before we get it right. All and all I still would rather be an American than anything else - right or wrong.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-02-2003, 05:28 PM

I gave up on our government and its agencies decades ago. It isn't even worth getting worked up over any more. I just expect them to do the wrong thing and I'm seldom disappointed.

With all the murdering crackpots we've propped up over the years, nobody's gonna listen to our generation anyway. I say let the young'ns sort it out. We've earned a rest.

My hammock is calling me.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

RIGHT ON BOATS -

"IN A DEMOCRACY, SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN!!"
Old 10-02-2003, 05:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

Desdichado

I, like many with whiskers (age), literally quit each and every night my friend! But even after many a sleepless night, like a damned fool (maybe), I awake with a new rage over something that I believe to be amiss! If my mind is blank upon rising, I have but to turn on the tube to attain impetus!

Hey, and I even have a hammock too, believe it or not, but it's always folded neatly under my bed, brand-new!! I just haven't had the need or desire to set it up as yet!

I still believe that it is for us older farts, of which I am definitely one, to continue to sound-off like bellicose tree frogs!! "Don't you agree?"

Now if I could only scream as loudly as I can pass gas, I wouldn't need the INTERNET either!

Well, at least my head is still as hard as anthracite, even if other body parts are slowly turning to peat!! LOL

VERITAS