The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2021, 01:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Political Alone Do Not Rule The Roost

9-19-2021

(Personal opinions, splendid thoughts, and precious damned little else??)

Of course, this are only my own personal opinion and view, but being from one of “The Original Thirteen Colonies” I have always held with the premise that – “It is the people who control their government, and ‘NOT’ the other way around!!”

Of course, and even if they will not admit to it, “I personally feel” that there are still a few politicians out there who think that it is they, and they alone, who rule “The Sacred Roosts of State?” In reality, however, I believe that it is still “We the People” ourselves who yet guide the path of:

Our Very Own Historically Relevant – “Though Sometimes Tone-Deaf Government!!”

Hardcore
Old 09-19-2021, 03:08 PM

HC once again your point speaks a volume.
-
It seems to me (and only me) that the two party system agrees to disagree - or agrees to only issues of the favors the specific Party Leaders in each party. They use their political powers to oversee the new members - who must fall inline - or loose any chance of promoting any issues of interest regarding their states. They are all manipulator's - I call them the old wood - they call the shots. It's either vote with them or be isolated - and have little chance of running in the next election.
-
Congress is one dimensional in their habits. The people are secondary to their congressional seating. Promise's made to get elected go for naught once in office.
-
Like you said "Historically Relevant"
-
I'm for two-terms max for the President - House & the Senate seats.
No one over 54 years of age can run for office - and they must step down at 65 year of age.
-
Rotation of President's & Congressional Leaders is needed badly.
Eliminate Old Ideas and Old Habits. The People would be better served
with younger politician's. Whose minds are free from political persuasion's.
-
No more lifer's in government - They must work for the People - not just
for their Parties interest. Otherwise we get M.O.T.S. (more of the same).
-
I'm tired of it. It's old school habits & a again these are just my thoughts
& feelings on the issues currently within our government.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote