The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-27-2020, 01:03 PM

Unhappy Rudy Giuliani Is Sad That He’s Running Out Of Friends Because Of Donald Trump

Rudy Giuliani Is Sad That He’s Running Out Of Friends Because Of Donald Trump
By: Staci Zaretsky - Above The Law - 02-27-20
Re: https://abovethelaw.com/2020/02/rudy...-donald-trump/

POOR RUDY

I just keep getting disappointed. I got about five friends left.

— Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, who currently serves as President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, in comments made after he thought he hung up the phone with a reporter from the New York Daily News. After aligning himself with the president, Giuliani has reportedly become “political poison” among his former circle of friends.

Without realizing he forgot to hang up the phone, Giuliani was carrying on a conversation where he spoke negatively about former New York governor George Pataki, who claims in his upcoming book that Giuliani asked him to call off New York City’s 2001 mayoral election so he could remain in office to handle the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. “He’s trying to sell a book,” Giuliani said, unaware that the Daily News reporter was still on the line. “Even if we would have had that conversation, it would have been privileged between a mayor and a governor … He’s an honorable guy. I can’t believe he would do that. [He’s trying to make me] sound like a power-hungry politician.”

About this writer: Staci Zaretsky is a senior editor at Above the Law, where she’s worked since 2011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note to Rudy: You could've ended up in Prison for your deeds. (Kissing.A.) don't make it any more. I'm surprised you didn't end up behind bars. The games you were playing will eventually get you there. If I were you - I'd retire and stay out of the press. Your used to have friends now know how you work - and for now it seems you've fallen out of favor. Sorry Rudy - retirement is your best option.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links