The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2004, 11:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Slap In The Face To All That We Stand For!

My attempts to extract justice and honor where little exists (opinion), were not (contrary to what some of you may think) enacted for me alone!

Don?t you people realize that if a few powerful entities in positions of trust are allowed to perjure themselves under oath once, they will gain in audacity until every right that you now take for granted is extracted from the fabric of America, and you are left with nothing more than a hollow shell? A shell that, although labeled ?Made In America?, is often as alien to our nature and our Founders as a weed is to a rose!!

When the Secretary of the Veterans Administration promised to alleviate the half million unresolved claims for benefits left over when he entered his current position, he did not say that he had simultaneously ordered several thousand rubber denial stamps! Nor did he bother to mention that a protectionist agenda toward systemic liars within his organization was almost immediately placed into motion, top to bottom!

When I said that I can prove that people under his command and his control perjured themselves under sworn deposition, I meant just that, and even Mr. Principi?s, well-deserved, past awards for bravery and honor, can not (and must not) be allowed to attempt to instill any honor upon a blatant and provable liar in his employ!

It is apparent by now, that these people fear not even God or final retribution! For if they did, and if they had any respect for our nation, our people, or themselves, they would never attempt to shove lies (and liars) down the throats of our nation?s veterans and people in general!

By almost immediately passing the buck down the line, while attempting at the same time to defend a provable liar, the Secretary has proven (at least to my satisfaction) that he (nor his staff) are suited or morally qualified to honor the mandates of that office of grave responsibility to this nation's veterans!

?This is not a political issue, but rather an issue of truth and national honor!?

VERITAS