The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2006, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question I have a question for you?

I hear all of this caterwauling from groups on our side of the border, in which they demand that our National Guard ?NOT? be sent to bolster the hard-pressed Border Patrol! Now I ask you: ?What Are The Alternatives??

As brave and as dedicated as the men and women of our Border Patrol are, they are unable to hold that 2000 mile long line on their own - this is, unfortunately, being proven each and every day!!

It is (at least partially) the government?s error that adequate manpower, funding, co-operation and decent equipment is not being furnished to our Border Patrol! As such, the National Guard is our only alternative to flinging the border wide open, obliterating the International Line altogether, and allowing free, unfettered access to our nation to anyone, from any country, who wishes to enter, regardless of purpose or intent!

What in the Hell is wrong with these ?Forever Bleeding Heart?? Don?t they realize that this move (bringing in our National Guard to patrol our border) is necessary to our security, our economy, our sovereignty and our peace of mind? ?Do they not realize that even terrorist can enter here (from the south) freely without a tight border??

Those who are bitching the loudest will be the first to cry foul if it is they who are in danger because our southern border leaks like a rusted sieve! And where do these people?s loyalties lie - with our nation where they live and prosper, or with the nation that their ancestors abandoned!

While we are at it, and in my humble opinion, huge problems are sure to follow if we do not act affirmatively now! Why employ any policing force at all - Federal, State, or even Local, if we are not willing to back their play? For there will always be those who will say that these law enforcement units too, limit their self-gifted rights to do as they please!

In a word - ?LAWLESSNESS? will be the final outcome if we do not reaffirm our ?Constitutional Right? to a secure border, legal residency, and the responsibility of government to ?It?s Own People First!? For tis? we who pay the taxes, do the voting, and shed the blood sweat the tears! And when the good economic times are over, it will be ?We the (Legal) Citizens of the United States? who will remain to pick up the pieces of our shattered border and rebuild!

Many of those who came, not to cherish, protect and obey the laws of our land - but rather to make a quick buck, send money that is needed here back to some foreign entity, or to remain for only as long as the good times roll, may again flee back to whence they came! And those who abandoned their home nation in it?s own time of economic and/or social need - what of them? ?Will they abandon us just as quickly when (and if) we too fall upon hard times? ?It has happened before you know!?

And many of those now demanding a ?Free Ticket To The A-Ride?, may have to fall back upon ?Never-Ending, United States Social Services? when the bottom of their dream falls out! And this, at a time when many of our own aged and infirmed (legal) citizens, and military personnel as well, are forced to do without to support illegal immigration!

By all means - send the Guard to the border, as this is definitely a micro-invasion of sorts! Not one that employs the weapons of a hot war, but one that can, nonetheless, leave us just as drained!

?The bottom line here lies within but a single phrase, and that phrase is: ?Illegal Is Still Illegal! We have to live by this mandate, and so should all who seek to enter here! We can not, after all, obey only those laws that suit our own needs and desires!"

VERITAS

Rick
Old 05-15-2006, 03:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I think it a safe assumption that a controlled border is going to gore a lot of oxen and the parasites feeding off the status quo will be hollering the loudest. There has to be a lot of illegal traffic infrastructure in the border areas to handle that volume of people and that don?t come cheep, I read where the coyotes get $1000 a person for the guided tour across the border and then there is transport, meal and lodging costs to the end destination, big business but all virtually invisible.

The stated objections are not the real reasons for the demands; we won?t hear the real reasons. The alternative to a controlled situation is what we have now and that is simply that we have not a clue about who is here and why or how many. Plus there will never be a chance to work out some kind of realistic program, forget that, and yet another massive policy failure will be on the display table to ogle at.

Scamp
Old 05-15-2006, 06:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I guess it is all we can do now but I just worry we are using up the NG. People are getting out and not as many are signing up.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Your right on target about the support mechanisms involved and the big bucks being made by some in this racket!

Rick
Old 05-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Robert J Ryan

Catch the coyotes and take their money and use it to enforce our border laws, that's what the DEA does with money from drug busts.