The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2017, 09:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry There Are Many Different Kinds Of Revolutions

9-25-2017

“Not all revolutions are fought upon the bloody battlefields of the world!” There are industrial revolutions, revolutions in human thinking, and even those mild revolutions that take place during every election cycle! “There are also some revolutions that are brought about by greed, hatred, and even blind obedience to a particular ideology!”

Unfortunately, not all revolutions end in a positive fashion, as was evident during “The French Revolution of the Late Eighteenth Century!” When, however, certain factions politically inflame a band of brothers and sisters, and this with no other purpose in mind than the acquisition of political power and control, and in the process, they endanger our international reputation, and maybe even our long-term survival, what then is a nation of freedom-loving patriots to do – save for letting their voices be heard in a crescendo of righteous and legal indignation!

Ever since mankind first appeared upon the scene, those who valued the magnificent concept that “All Men Are Created Equal” have been in conflict with others who sought to yoke their peers (by one means or another), to their own vested ideologies! And although free thought and free speech have long been the mainstay of “Our Gallant Nation”, the motivations of a few hungry politicos have been more than obvious of late, and that sure as Hell is not in being the champion of the public’s will, as has become crystal clear in the way that a few have been attempting to negate the results of the last national election?

And what, pray tell, makes any of you think that there are still not a few hungry individuals out there who would eagerly reverse every right and every hard-earned freedom, that generations of “American Patriots” have strove to enact, fought to defend, and bled to retain - not only for themselves mind you, but indeed, for every generation of liberty and freedom-loving Americans that is yet to be born as well? “This Is Still Your Country and Your Home People, And It Doesn’t Belong To Any One Political Party, Social Sect, Or Even Cabal! It Is Yours Now, and Hopefully, Forever More!!”
Hardcore
Old 09-25-2017, 11:20 AM

Exclamation The American Flag Isn't A Symbol Of Racism

The American Flag Isn't A Symbol Of Racism
So start respecting it
RE: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/the...mbol-of-racism

We've heard all over the news for as long as I can remember about Black Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter. We've heard about the riots in Charlotte and Kaepernick refusing to take a stand for our anthem. And through this all, I've only come to one conclusion about our country: We've turned into a self-entitled nation with a lack of respect.

This topic has been at the back of my mind ever since I first heard the viral news about Kaepernick. However, I didn't really feel compelled to put these words out there until the other day at a volleyball game I saw a group of girls sitting, snickering, and joking around while everyone else stood with hands over their hearts as our national anthem played.

I fully understand that someone has a right to express their thoughts and beliefs according to the first amendment. You do that. But while you're expressing that freedom you forget the people behind the scenes. You forget the people that are risking their lives in order to give you the freedom to completely disrespect them.

Recently I watched a video in which the Virginia Tech Basketball Coach taught his players why he expects them to stand for the national anthem. He illustrated to them that they never earned the right to be playing for the school. He told them that it didn't matter how fast or tall or talented they were and that the only reason they were given the ability to play was because of the men and women fighting for our country, protecting them, that they were even there in the first place.

Not kneeling for the National Anthem isn't a jab at the Blue Lives Matter or Black Lives Matter movement at all. It has nothing to do with racism and the awful events that are unfolding all around our country. Kaepernick said, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a country that oppresses black people and people of color."

So my question is, while you're not standing up to show pride in a country of oppression, you're also spitting in the face of every single man and woman who have died protecting this country. And that's exactly what is wrong with our society. We think that by stomping on and burning flags that we can just burn away racism. I don't know if you know this but our flag doesn't stand for racism at all.

Our flag is the symbol that is carried across the battlefield in the hands of both white and black men and women. Our flag is the symbol of hope for those people that put their lives on the line every single day in order to protect the right of every single person in this country to make idiot comments and disrespect them in every way possible. Our flag is the covering that lays across the coffin of our mothers and fathers, our brothers and sisters, our husbands and wives because they had hope in a nation that people have the audacity to turn their noses down at.

Our country needs saving, that's for sure. But it doesn't need people to think their greatest contribution is burning the flag or refusing to stand for our national anthem. Because when it comes down to it Kaepernick and our Soldiers all wear helmets. The only difference is that Kaepernick gets paid $114,000 to disrespect the very soldier that on average gets paid $18,000 to risk his life.

So show a little respect and stand tall for your country when that anthem is played. It's not about racism here. It's about respect.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote