The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2004, 06:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Maggie...

Got no problem with that, since much of all the good stuff (just jokin) befalling America, got a pretty-good headstart way back in Old Jimmy's reign.

Regardless, I believe that which unfortunately most politicos or rulers don't seem to believe. Such being that any Sneak Attack on America by Fanatically Murderous Bums,...should SOLELY BE BLAMED on The FANATICALLY MURDEROUS BUMS.

Still, that politicos the likes of Carter and Clinton and/or those more interested in Societal Engineering more so than anything else,..."They" did make it a lot easier for FANATICALLY MURDEROUS BUMS to do their thing,...and right here in America.

Fortunately, and even though thousands of American Lives were lost,...America's Societal Engineering is alive and well, and still going on full force.

Neil

P.S. Regarding: "Fortunately...", you all must realize that I'm just being my normally sarcastic self. After all,...what-the-hell could ever be FORTUNATE about America being Societally Engineered TO DEATH???
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2004, 06:52 AM

Default Good points

Well said
Old 03-26-2004, 07:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What Tom said...................

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-26-2004, 05:55 PM

Default Must Go Back A few Years

reconeil;

I would be correct in thinking you really believe that Carter & Clinton had it all in their pockets knowing that 9/11 was going to happen.
Now let's change the plot here some. Let's say that Carter & Clinton was Republicans, and would that change your "tune" on who's the blame.

Hell!, I going way back.. Let me put some of the blame on Herbert Hoover, or 90% of it on Richard Millhouse Nixon. He went to China(many times) and made deals. He may have heard then the terrorists were going to attack the Twin Towers. Oh!, Yeh!, I would bet there was plans to fly airliners into the T/Towers long before there was ever a plan to build them.

Now how many colors do you have in your Crayon box, and are you sure some of them are not distorted?
Old 03-26-2004, 07:00 PM

Default Point is

Point is that the CIA was a top notch agency in the Carter days ... and 'peace-nick' Carter just about single handedly demolished it.

I say blame Carter - and for good cause.

How can you blame Bush when the intelligence was uncertain?

I think our country is heading back to 'center' and well we better!
Old 03-26-2004, 07:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default skeeter...

Yup skeeter,...you would be absolutely correct in that Neil pretty- much believes what he personally has witnessed daily over the years,...instead of what Democrat Political Rulers & Masters INSIST their flock believe, obey and also quite adamently and religiously preach, and as if some not to be questioned gospel,...even though most everyone knows political bull is never gospel.

And,...that's the flocking truth of the matter.

Neil

P.S. skeeter,
Do you honestly believe what you say,...or are you just putting-us-on? Sure seems so.
Old 03-27-2004, 04:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Recon did NOT suggest that Carter or Clinton had in their pocket knowing that 9/ll was going to happen.

If I am not mistaken, NOBODY other than the perpetrators knew 9/11 was going to happen.

The issue at hand is, whilst some wish to lay blame for 9/11 AND Terrorism on our current President, both matters had their genesis much longer ago than that... I'd go so far as to say that the seeds were planted during the voracious reign of the British Empire, about which our government did almost nothing to thwart... in the middle east and elsewhere.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default BLUE....

Explain-away all you want to skeeter. But, he'll just keep coming-back-at-chu from a different angle and/or the many ways that his Party so dictates be done. It's too bad it's so obvious. I would prefer much more challenging debates. After all, aren't we all grownups here?

Regardless,...Thanks for the back-up and explaining.

Neil
Old 03-27-2004, 11:01 AM

Neil;

I have been known to have "so many angles", surely you are bound to like some (one) of them!

The CIA, FBI, and any other counter- terrorist agency should report any hostile attempts to attack the United States to the President and his Secretary of State. It is that setting President that has to take action, and if not, set's to be blamed for any lost of life if it happens.

If it was Clinton that knew something, then it is he that should be held accountable. There is no politics here, it is the present President and his administration that must answer to the questions if they knew there was a possibility of a coming attack.

I will give you one for thought. There has been many true facts, that President Franklin D. Roosevelt knew in advance there was a possibility of a attack from Japan, but ignored the warnings, thinking no foreign nation would ever try to attack the United States. Now you know the rest .. the beginning and the end of that story (War)

I would say, that probably was the fact here with the 9/11.
Ignored any reports, believing no one would try such an attack.

Oh ! Yes, there are many angles of the web I can weave here. But the "spider" knows where his prey is hidden.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default BLUE...

See what I mean???

Neil