The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2004, 12:20 PM

reconeil;

Don't wail to Bluehawk here, he has his own agendas and matters to resolve..

You are in front of a "captain's mast" (navy court of law) and I'm the Captain.
Now what do you have to say, soldier?

Isn't this fun?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2004, 01:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

It be okay Recon -

We gotta do what we gotta do, and I sure am mighty proud to be by your side, and wish Skeeter might see how we need his good services at this particular moment in time for the good of all.

Dang, gettin' lonely out here... some, ain't it though.

Which way they comin' from Recon?

By the way Skeeter, if there had never been a possible asshole officer, why then your post might make sense You don't get my salute or anything else unless and until I say you do, buster. Recon has no need to wail to me...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 02:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Again i will just add that what happened on 9/11 had nothing to do with politics. If Bush Jr. had stopped the entire country...brought it to a stand still he would of been slammed so hard. i will say that I think for the most part these hearings are witch hunts in a way...each party wants someone from the other side to be blammed. If anything needs a makeover of sorts its the FBI and the CIA..not that they are to blame but thee a bunch of bafoons.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I do agree that the public hearing aspect can smack of witch hunt IF the premise is that there was a failure to be ferreted out... I do not agree that there was, however.

FBI and CIA do not give me the impression of being buffoons, in any way whatsoever. This nation is covered UP with intelligence gathering agencies, most or all of whom have conflicting territorial obligations BY LAW... and therein lies the rub, and therein too lies one reason the Patriot Act had good points. Neither ought we forget that it was the German people themselves who, in fear and seeking to blame others, chose or were led to choose Communists, which in turn led them to demand their elected Nazi government to exercise excessively restrictive policies that ended in a Holocaust... and the Treaty of Versailles created a hero out of a minor artist Austrian corporal.

-The enemy is delighted to watch us waste resources and emotion infighting.

-The shear AMOUNT of intelligence coming in 24/7 is mind-boggling.

Nobody, n o b o d y, could have prevented 9/11 except by accident.