The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2004, 08:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

It comes as no surprise that most people are observers alone, and there is nothing wrong with that! However, if you like to read a site where diverse opinions reins, and boredom is taboo - by not making the time to get involved, or taking a moment to vote (below), that is exactly what you may be surrendering!? "AND NOTHING WILL PLEASE A FEW POLITICOS MORE!!"

If, however, you enjoy reading about the maritime history of an also ran, or the daring deeds of a nation who's ass we kicked every time they came up to bat, including Schmeling's triumph when his face struck the business end of Joe Louis's glove over and over again, then by all means, help to promote these other sites by not sounding off like you've got a pair (sorry ladies)!

This is your site, patriots one and all, and any patriot knows that a war is rarely determined by a single blow. You must, if you wish to see this site remain on top, vote! It is not enough to just read, nor are you expected (like these other sites I suspect) to just sit there and punch up votes all day, for a foreign site that you could logically cover in but a paragraph (opinion)!

"But hey, it's your choice - you can use it or lose it!"

Adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci, Adeus, and Au Revoir, "FOR NOW!!"

VERITAS
Old 02-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default What?

Are you talking about?//
Old 02-10-2004, 12:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Ron, HC is talking about voting for this site at the bottom of the page ( I think)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

TRANSLATION -

ASTONISHING (AMAZING!!!!!!!) -

Tain?t no big thing that most folks prefer to just sit back and watch the action from afar. If, on the other hand, you prefer a forum where differing opinions rule, and the humdrum is pushed aside - then just because others prefer to remain on the outside looking in, rather than casting a vote, don?t mean that we all have to do it!

?These uninvolved people are (in effect) giving up their unified voice and allowing the bureaucracy to do their thinking for them!?

And if you enjoy reading about the naval history of pastry-chefs (opinion), or the deeds of a war-like nation, who?s ass (no translation needed) we kicked in two wars, and who?s heavy weight boxing champ (Max Schmeling), had his face pushed in by Joe Louis (An American Icon), then by all means, back these people with our apathy!

This is your forum, loyal Americans (and our true allies) one and all, and a proud American (and other peace-loving nations) know that - "Not too many fights are won after only one punch is landed!" If we want to stay atop this game, we have to continue to vote for our site too.

It is not enough for some just to read the words of others, or to sit in front of a computer all day voting upon who is (or who is not) the top gun, as I suspect a few of these other forums do!?

My personal opinion is that: ?I could cover the true value of some of these other (foreign) forums using damned few words, more than they (in my opinion) merit!

?It is your choice as to whether our forum remains on top, and yours alone!?

Good Bye, Good Bye, Good Bye, Good Bye, Good Bye - ?BUT JUST FOR NOW!?
--------------------------------------------

So there it is, what I meant to say before I got all wound up around my own tongue! And the bottom line is - "Take a minute and vote!"

VERITAS (TRUTH)
Old 02-10-2004, 02:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Please be more specific for this: "Internet (computor) Dummy". Found The Top 100 Sites in question,...but cannot figure out how to vote for patriotfiles.com. Apparently I'm missing something somewhere, Buddy. So, point me in the right direction.

Neil :cd:
Old 02-10-2004, 02:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Alpha - HC...

Disregard last transmission. I broke The Code. I just punched-up Top 100 Sites at the bottom of the page,...and VOILA!!! The very first thing those yokels wanted me to do, was to rate patriotfiles.com and vote accordingly.

Guess I'm really not that stupid after all?

Alpha-11 and/or Neil...out.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

NEIL et al -

Step 1- Scroll down to the bottom of this page..
You will note three rectangular boxes (Top 100 Military Sites, Marine Corps top 10, and Military Top 100)

Click on each one separately (one at a time) It will say:
"You are now entering from The Patriot Files, Please press the [Vote for this site] button to vote for this site.

Where it says rate this site, scroll down to "10 (top rating)", release the key (It will stay on 10), then go up to vote and click!

Then move to the next site over, scroll down to Patriot Files and do the same thing.

Then it's on to the next site, and repeat. When done, click the X and it's back to forum. Remember, between votes, wait until it says that your vote has been counted. You can vote once an hour or so, if you wish!!

VERITAS
Old 02-10-2004, 03:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

See Neil - You beat me to the punch again. Remember, there are three sites there to vote upon! "GIVE EM GLORIOUS HELL!!"

VERITAS