The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2002, 07:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to JLindsey
Lightbulb hello all

Times New Roman

Hello all... Soldiers and families of..

I am a history student and did some research on Vietnam in Jan. In my local community we (students) honored our Vietnam Veterans... in my high school, we (my classmates and friends and teachers) put together a memorial program for the community to see. Even though this was a while ago, I am still interested in what anyone has to say about Vietnam. I have personally talked to 32 different men/soliders in my small town of Adel, Ga. I have started an notebook of thier accounts and wish to contiune this..
I am esepically interested in talking to friends and family members of anyone who is familiar with this part of Georgia. If there is some one who recalls serving along with whom ever, that information is equally important. I look forward to your replys. Thank you for reading this.

Miss Jennifer Anne Lindsey
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2002, 11:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default WE Have some great men and women on this site who....

We have some great men and women on this site who might be willing to share with you.

But, Remember one thing: All veterans are winners !!!! They responded and served when their country called upon them.

Vietnam veterans all are winners! If you follow this site closely you'll learn alot about the Vietnam Veteran.

Keith
Old 06-04-2002, 07:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to JLindsey
Smile of course

Well fo course Vietnam Veterans are winners... I found out this from talking to some of them. I hope to speak to more of them...
You Vietnam Veterans out there are sincerely honorable men and women. I salute you.... If you have a story you would like to share, It would be appricated.... "no body's grossed me out yet."
I have heard alot of things from Vietnam... does "two-step snake" mean anything to you?

Thank you for reading this and for you replys.
JLindsey